Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Krism P.O.V

I turn around and spotted Dlive attacking Cry. I tackled Dlive, pinning him to the ground. With the strength that I still had, I crushed his shoulders, making sure he wouldn't move under my weight.

"Got you now asshole! I am not a monster and I am not the Crimson Warrior! I'm Krism, future Queen of Victubia and Minx is MINE!"

I punch him with all my force until I heard a crack. I must have broken his jaw. His entire eye turned dark blue. My body was on fire again and my mind felt like nails being hammered down. He couldn’t still be in control! My joints popped each time they move. My neck turned to my right where Minx was standing. Dlive rose his right arm, which made my right arm go up. He positioned my arm to point at Minx. He cast a spell and I felt my power move from my chest to the palm of my hand. The spell had both red and dark blue twisted together with so much power. I couldn’t do anything but watch as my own power hit Minx in the side. She screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

"Bye...Bye Victubia..." He says with his broken jaw. I used all my strength and anger and I ended it all there. I twisted Dlive's neck until it cracked completely, he died laughing.

I ran at full speed to Minx and her body was shaking and she had a deep burn mark on her side. I placed her head on my lap as I sat next to her, holding her hand. "Minx! Minx! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I had no control. But don’t worry. It's going to be okay." Cry runs over and placed a green glow on Minx's abdomen, where the red glow hit and closed his eyes, using his magic. Minx turned her head to me, holding my hand tighter.

"Krism....I....love you...." She says slower by every word and her breathing slowed down, she started closing her eyes. I couldn't stop crying, I can't lose her.

"Minx! Don't close your eyes! Don't leave Victubia. Don't leave your friends. Don't leave me."

Cry's only visible green eye opened and I instantly turn to face him, begging in my mind that she was going to make it.

"I tried my best. I used my most powerful spell to neutralize Dlive's spell...if it works, Minx should be okay but if either Dlive's or my magic is overpowering, it could kill her instantly."

I sighed, a little relieved that Minx had a chance. Then I noticed, Minx wasn't holding my hand anymore and she wasn't looking at me. Minx's eyes were closed and her body was limp.

“Minx? MINX! Baby! Stay with me. We’re going back to the castle. Just keep breathing”

I saw her chest moving up and down which shows that she’s breathing. I picked her up, bridal style, and started running to the horses that were tied up. I didn’t know if the group was following me or not but I heard footsteps behind me. When the group caught up with me, Pewds starts running towards the right.

“This way!” He says while pointing at a large tree.

I remembered where to go now, I turned right then left and jumped over a fallen tree. When we reached the horses, I climbed on Minx’s horse and asked Mark to ride it to Victubia while I would hold onto Minx. He nodded and we all rode our horses as fast as we could go to Victubia.

I look down at Minx, still in my arms, and I started crying. My tears would flow down my cheek and fall on Minx’s beautiful face. I can’t live without Minx. She was the one who gave me hope and brought me in. I notice a small drop of blood on my knee, I turned Minx’s body to her side and noticed three scratch marks on her back, then I remembered.  I caused that. My red eye was controlling me. I put my hand over my eye,  when I pulled my hand away, it was filled with blood. I remembered that my red eye was bleeding when Dlive injected that green thing in my veins. I would never be happy without Minx by my side.  

"Halt!" The security guard said, putting his hand in front of me to stop me, "You cannot pass by this gate!"

I didn't have time for this nonsense.

"I am Lady Krism and the queen is injured. Unless you want to be thrown in jail to rot, I suggest you open the gates NOW!"

The guard nodded and moved out of my way. I push open the gates and ran through the streets, my friends following behind. When we reached the castle, Minx started moving around in my arms, like if she was asleep. I run through the main hall and I run up the stairs to Minx's room. I laid Minx down on her bed, and I ordered Mark and Yamimash to go get the doctor. I sat next to her, holding her hand tighter and telling her that she was okay. What have I done...

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda