Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Queen Minx P.O.V

I felt now that she wasn't going to come. I felt sad and not feeling like beer would be good right now so I gave it to Ken. They all looked at me with a worried look because I always finish my beer first than anyone, they knew something was wrong. I sighed and was about to just forget about it. I felt someone push me, too close. The only person sitting next to me was Ken.

"Ken, can you move over please, you're a bit too close to me?"

"Minx I'm in your left side and I'm about to fall off my goddamn seat, look who's sitting next to your right" He said smiling.

Confused, I  quickly turn my head to come face-to-face with someone I've been expecting all day.

"Krism, you've come to join us?" I said excitedly.  She simply nodded and  passed me a glass of wine.

"Well Krism, I'm glad you joined in. Minx- We missed you" Marzia said.

Krism just giggled and continued drinking. I stood up.

"Well, That's enough drinking for today don't you think? My castle?" Everyone agreed except for Krism. She stayed silent. I grabbed her hand.

"Come on, you're invited too. We still need to talk about last night" she smiled but her smile faded.

Once we made it to my castle, Pewds immediately fell to the chair in exhaustion.

"Oh my freaking god! I'm so tired." Pewds complained.

We needed more information about Krism before we can have her in our group, officially.

"Krism, were you running to a place or were you running away?" I asked in a serious tone, bringing everyone's attention. Krism instantly turned towards me, then to the ground,

"I was running away...my house was burned completely down by...something... I ran, then I slipped and fell down the hill." Anger rushed through me,

"WHO burned your house?" I said, letting my anger show. She looked at me with a depressed face.

"Not WHO but WHAT burned my house down,  the house I mean my belongings and family..."

I can't believe someone or something burned her house down and killed her family. I was ready to ask more questions until Cry walked in and handed me a newspaper.

"What's this?"

Cry simply pointed at the first article in the front.  It read,

"Kidnapping In Victubia!"

Kidnapping in my goddamn-

"Minx! Minx! Help, please. Mark! He's- He's-" Yamimash yelled out while running towards us. Yamimash was pale like he's seen a ghost, shaking...

-----------------------------------30 MINUTES AGO-----------------------------------

Yamimash P.O.V

"Mark, we need to go to the wine cellar to get more wine for the kitchen. Let’s go?" I asked Mark during our afternoon patrols.

" Sure Yami, let’s hurry. I don't like the wine cellar."

We quickly ran down the basement and turned left on a narrow, dark, hallway with a locked door in the end.

"Mark, please tell me you have the key.." I said while holding the lantern up at his face to get a better view.

"Of course Yami, being head of security means getting special keys that only I can have"

I took a deep breath, "I need to calm down. Mark will protect me" I thought. As he unlocked the door, I heard glass breaking and a gush of wind.

"Mark.... I hope that wasn't what I thought it was"

"Don't worry Yami, Tiny Box Tim will protect us! But we have to check it out. It sounded like it was from the basement floor, come on!"

I walked around the basement floor, running out of lantern oil. I was about to walk back to Mark, thinking it was just a wild animal, when I stepped in broken glass. I looked around the window and notice a dark figure behind Mark in the corner.

"MARK! BEHIND YOU!" I yelled but it was too late.

The dark figure tackled Mark and about 2 people ran from the corners of the room and tied Mark. I punched one of the guys trying to tie me up but he kicked my gut, letting the air out. "Yami! Help!" Mark screamed out. I tried to grab his arm to pull him away but I got thrown into the wine cellar and got locked in.

"MARK! GET ME OUT!" I screamed out while banging the door.

A few minutes passed and I had no choice but to break down the door. Once it broke,  I looked around the room to see a blood trail, a few drops of blood go from the middle of the room, to the window.

"I must inform Minx. Mark was kidnapped! "

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda