Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Krism P.O.V

A tall broad man unlocked the door to the attic and walked up. His face was covered in bandages and he was wearing a dark suit. He seemed to have his whole attention on Minx rather than us in total.

“So...It seems that Queen Minx brought in some friends. I recognize all of you. Lord Pewds, Lady Marzia, Lord Cry, Lord Ken, Sir Yamimash, Sir Mark. But I haven’t seen you.” He grabs a chair from the corner of the room, sets it in front of all of us and sits down, as if to have a long conversation about something.

“I heard rumours about you. Crimson Warrior. Bet you haven’t heard that name in a while. But you’ve only been in Victubia for...how long? Couple days? Ha! I still wonder how Queen Minx could love a monster like you.” His raspy yet deep voice echoes through the room.

“My name is Krism and Minx loves me for who I am. She said so herself. Don’t you dare hurt my-”

The tall man laughs hysterically.

“You really don’t get it do yah?! You just don’t. So sad. You burned down your own home ‘by accident’ when you couldn’t control your anger when you saw the whole town with pitchforks and torches yelling about this ‘Crimson Warrior’. I know your power. Cry over here has a similar power to you yet yours is more demanding than his but Cry’s power is stronger. I have a plan for you two…” He stands up and calls out his remaining guards. He straightens his wrinkled suit and waited for his guards to come back. Once they did arrive, about 10 men walked up to the attic, two were holding 2 syringes with green liquid in them.

“Let me just bring your friends to the back of the room, all lined up to watch this amazing….err...movie I would say.. I’m sure Queen Minx, Queen of Victubia, one of the most known and respected person here, would enjoy this.”

Minx yells out, “Shut the hell up you freaking asshole. When I get out of this chair, I’m gonna kill you with my own hands. Don’t you dare hurt Krism! You don’t know her. You don’t even-” Minx was cut off by the man slapping her across the face.

“Do you remember me!? Huh! do yah? Bet you don’t. Let me just take off my bandages for you and reveal my identity.”

I got so angry, I unleashed my power and ripped the ropes off me and was about to attack this man but soon got tackled by 5 guys, each one holding me up to the wall by one of my limbs, leaving me trapped and wasting my energy.

“Now Now. Dont get too angry.”

He unwraps his bandages and fixes his hair, not facing us but towards a corner.

When he turns around, everyone almost screamed in horror at who it was. I was just staring at him, still not knowing who he was.

“D-Dlive?! H-How could you! But we thought you were-” Minx kept stuttering, turning pale like if she’s seen a ghost.

“Yeah, you thought I was dead after Cry did his most powerful spell on me. I learned my ways to survive after that fire. Left me all burnt up but I got...saved… you could say by some friends and I learned my own types of magic and I wanted revenge for how I am now. I’m a different man. You killed my beloved one, I’ll make yours suffer. I showed her the things I could do with my new power when I controlled her body and made her attack you. Remember when she wasn’t able to control her power? It was her body but it was all in my control. Now enough chit-chat!”

He orders his men to grab Cry and bring him to his knees. Cry’s mask was cracked in a certain part, revealing his green eye. They pushed me to my knees and push my head up to face Minx. I tried resisting but their grips were too strong.

“Minxy Moo! Let’s see Krism for who she really is!” He injects the green liquid into my neck.

I felt a burning feeling and my whole body was on fire, well not literally. I scream in pain and I was crying uncontrollably screaming for it to go away. I felt my red eye bleed and my power….my energy was being multiplied into different levels that I didn’t know existed. But, I wasn’t in control. My body turns a dark brown and my red and black suit turned pure black. My body wasn’t responding to me, everything was under Dlive’s control like if I was a puppet. My head shot up and my legs moved but stiffened by every move. My scythe appeared and I knew what he was going to make me do right away.

“Minx-I-I’m not in control. I n-ahhh”

A wave of burning pain coursed through my veins and my body started shaking.I was slowly walking over to every guard, smashing them all to the ground like little flies. My whole body was in pain every step I took and my body was glowing flaming red. Please don’t cause me to hurt Minx. Please don’t cause me to hurt Minx. I stopped moving and Dlive’s expression changed quickly. What happened?

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda