Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Queen Minx P.O.V

        Cry  brought in a box of whiskey and beer and we went to my castle. Once we arrived, Cry started getting the drinks ready, Krism and I started moving furniture and helped Pewds with the glass cups. Ken went out to buy us a cake. It was time to celebrate our victory! The main room was set out to have a large table in the middle, and chairs around it. Each chair had a plate, forks, knives, and a glass cup. My seat was at the edge and Krism was across from me on the other side of the table. Ken brought us all a small chocolate cake from the famous Duck Bakery. Cry poured beer, with a couple drops of whiskey and lemon juice, into each of our glass cups.

“We are missing two people. Sir Mark! Sir Yamimash!” I called out. They both came running to the room.

“Yes, Queen Minx?”I gave them their glass cup full of the beer.

“Time to celebrate!” They both looked at each other and smiled.

Krism walked to the small phonograph in the corner of the room and played the disc on it. The song was my favorite, Hello Monsta. “Mark, come sing this with me.” Mark stood next to me and started getting ready to sing. I sang my part, only looking at Krism.

“Hello Necro...Hello Necromorph. You wanna be my BFF? Of course! If you’re ever feeling down, buddy, you can embrace me. Play video games at my place. It’s dead spacey. I want an alien buddy so I can look at the stars and hear you gargle out the names so I can point to where they are. Hey, you’re smiling at me. I can see your teeth!”.

Now it was Mark’s part.

“I want Slenderman to be my Frienderman and we can take a roadtrip in the Slendervan and with The Face and the Morph there kicking it too, and Pyramid Head just picking the tune”

We both sang the same part this time.

“Hello Monsta. He...Hello Monsta. I just want to be your friend. No-one wants to get hurt today. No-one wants to get hurt today! I wanna be your friend!” We finished and everyone applauded. I bowed and ran back to Krism.

“Baby you sang great! You sang like a god. I wanna be your friend!” Krism said, slurring her words. She was drunk…

“Krism, I think you had enough to drink.” I told her but she ignored me and continued drinking. I grabbed the drink from her hand and placed it on the table.

“Minx…. Minx...hahaha. Want to go upstairs and let everyone else party here while we party upstairs?” Krism asked, giggling and hiccuping through every sentence. I blushed uncontrollably and finished Krism’s drink before we ran upstairs.

“Minx, Krism! Where are you going? The party is just getting started?” Cry asked. I turn around and pointed to my bedroom, Krism started pulling my arm and giggling. He nodded and winked at me, then continued making drinks. We walked into our bedroom and I locked the door. We didn’t want anyone bothering us that night.

Cry P.O.V

After the party, I ran back to the bar. When I walked in, everything was clean and organized and it was empty.

"Hey, Cry! Missed us?" I turn to the direction of the voice.

"Red, Russ, Snake! Sup guys. I got so much to tell you" I yelled out as I hugged them all. I missed my crew. They left for a vacation trip but i chose to stay and guard the bar.

"We know everything that happened in Victubia. Looks like the queen has found herself some special. Where is everyone else?" Russ asks.

I opened the door and stepped outside and pointed at the castle.

"We just finished celebrating our victory. Let's close the bar and go to sleep. We're all exhausted, well I am." I close the door and lock it. Snake grabs my shoulder.

"Cry, you never close the bar. The Late Night Crew stays up late. We'll keep it going while you sleep. Goodnight" Snake says with his deep voice echoing the room. I nodded and went upstairs to my room. I threw myself to the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. 

-Brenda

P.S: The song that Minx and Mark sang is a real song. Go on Youtube and search up "Hello Monsta-TheRPGMinx" It will pop up. It's a cool song.