Chapter 20

Chapter 20

-----------------------------------The Next Day-----------------------------------

Krism P.O.V

I wake up in Minx's bed with a hangover.

"Ugh...what happened...." I sat up and looked around the room.

There was whip cream on the bed sheets. I like whip cream...I turn to my left to see Minx naked and asleep.

"What the hell did I do last night. One minute I was drinking while Minx and Mark sang and then I'm in Minx's-...oh...THAT happened" I said out loud. Sometimes I think out loud, it's more of a bad habit. Minx turned in her sleep then yawns. She sits up and says, while she's rubbing her sleepy eyes,

"Hey Krism..."

She stands up, making the bed sheets that covered her body fall to the ground. I look at her, shocked. Minx’s expression on her face from sleepy and calm to blushing and awkward.

“Krism, I- I- you- you were drunk and you took me upstairs and…” Minx says, trying her best to stop stuttering as she quickly covers herself with the nearest blanket. I stood up to get my clothes from the floor.

“It’s okay...but right now...I’m probably gonna throw up all over your floor” I said, feeling my food going back up in my throat. Minx pushes me to the bathroom just in time for me to throw up into the nearest thing, which was the bathtub. My throat was on fire as I threw up everything.

“Well, I’m not going to be showering in that bathtub for a while. Haha!”

A couple minutes later, I’m laying down on the bed, feeling horrible.

“Minx… I feel like shit...hey, do you still have any more of that whip cream?” I whisper to Minx. Every time I heard a loud noise, my ears would start ringing and my head would throb in pain.

“Whip cream? I don’t have whip cream, never had. Anyways, I can just tell Cry to bring the group here instead to meet you since you aren’t feeling well. It’s gonna be fun!” Minx said the last part really high-pitched and loud.

“Minx! Stop being so fucking loud! Ughhh…”  I say as my head starts throbbing in pain. I felt something coming back up in my throat but I didn’t have enough time to warn Minx to take me to the bathroom. Instead, I threw up all over her floor…

“Oh goddamnit…” Minx complains as she orders a maid to clean up the floor. As her maid cleaned up what I left behind, I started getting really dizzy and nauseous again.

“Ughh…” I groan as I sat down at the end of the bed, getting way too dizzy as the room spun. I heard the maid leave as she shuts the door loudly. My head almost exploded from the loud noise.

“Minx...I will never drink again. So much pain and dizziness.” I whispered to her. I didn’t know if she was still in the room or not until she hugged me. She rubbed my back as I rested my throbbing head on her collarbone. She started humming a lullaby. A lullaby that I haven’t heard since I was a child. It was from a fairy tale called “The Legendary Zelda of Time”

I started humming along as Minx moved from side to side to calm me down. I felt my stomach slowly calm down but my migraine still existed. Minx calmed me down and I slowly fall asleep.

-----------------------------------Time Skip-----------------------------------

Someone was shaking me. I felt confused. Who and why would someone be shaking me? I thought. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Minx’s beautiful face.

“Krism. Krism wake up. We have visitors coming over to meet you. Come on baby, we have to get ready.” I could hear Minx’s soft and quiet voice. Her soft lips brushing against my right ear, sending shivers down my spine. I didn’t want to wake up. I still felt like shit and was too lazy to get up.

“Mmmm...Minx, I’m too tired.” I complained to her. She just chuckled and pulled the blankets away from my cold body and onto the floor.

“Minx!...” I half yelled and half whispered. She cuddled up next to me and started kissing my warm neck. She kissed me from my neck to my lips and up to my forehead. I giggled like a little girl and knew that I lost this battle. I kissed Minx on the lips and slowly stood up.

Minx grabbed my hand and walked me to my dresser. I grabbed the suit that I bought when I first came to Victubia and walked to the bathroom. I started feeling a little sick again but not as bad as before. I closed the bathroom door and took off my clothes to get in the shower. Right when I stepped in, I had to lean on the wall due to my nausea getting worse. I started moaning in pain as the warm water slowly travel down my body, doing no effect on it. I heard the bathroom door open and saw a blurry figure walk to the shower door. I held my breath, thinking it was an intruder.

I knew I couldn’t do anything to protect myself so I stood there and waited for him to attack.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda