Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Krism P.O.V

I slowly woke up and my vision cleared up a bit. I felt pain in my right arm and I instantly turn towards it to see a beautiful woman stitching it up. I couldn't immediately recognize her but with the blood loss, I wasn’t able to think straight. Until, flashbacks went through my mind, and I remembered….Queen of Victubia kissed me! Queen Minx kissed me. I heard unfamiliar voices and I looked around the room to notice many people around me. Eight people in total around the main hall, 6 new faces. I turned to the one freaking out the most, a tall man with a blue pajamas with ducks on it and dirty blonde hair with a sweden accent

“Goddamnit Minx! What the fuck happened here? Are you okay? Who’s this? Is she your sis-” Minx cut him off

“Pewds shut the hell up, she’s an intruder and I’m helping her. Calm down!”

I felt anger rush through me and I didn’t like that they bothered Minx. As soon as Minx stepped away from me, I instantly stood up, my red eye glowing furiously, and I stepped in front of her.

“Who are you? Don’t hurt her...Don't. ..” I felt my power slowly drain away and I felt tired.

Minx grabbed my shoulder and said, “Krism! Krism It’s okay. It’s my friends. Calm down. Please SIT DOWN! I’ll introduce them to you. Please sit” I calmed down, sat down and apologized.

Minx walked over to the sweden guy

“This is Lord Pewds, but you can call him Pewds.”

“This is Marzia, Pewd’s girlfriend” She said as she walked over to a woman holding Pewd’s hand.

She walked over to a man with a white masked face

“This is Lord Cryaotic, also known  as Cry.”

“Sup”

“They are all nice people” I thought. Minx tripped over and laughed while walking over to a man with a bear hat

“This is Lord Ken, or Ken if you prefer.”

I greeted everyone and slowly stood up, everyone stiffen as I stood

“Now, can you tell us why you went inside my castle without permission?” I stepped back, hesitating. I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts. I opened my mouth and the words poured out

“I fell down a cliff and it was raining so I needed shelter to survive, the castle was the only building there so I climbed in and hid under the curtains to avoid getting caught.I’m sorry…”

Everyone was shocked except Cry because I couldn’t see his expression due to the mask. The memories of the fire and my home ran through my mind and the tears rolled down my warm cheeks. I was ready to collapse in tears until someone hugged me tightly, it was Marzia.

“It’s okay, Krism. Everything is okay now. You’re safe.” I hugged back and I let the tears flow from my eyes.

“Okay guys. Thanks for your support everyone, you may be escorted back to your homes. We can meet up at Cry’s bar tomorrow. I’ll deal with Krism for now. Thanks.” Minx said with a tired voice. Everyone nodded and left.

Just as I was ready to relax, I got pinned down by Mark...again...Minx quickly turned around.

“Mark, get off her now! That's an order”

“But- But Minx, she’s an intruder. Are you sure you want her under the same roof?”

“I don't care if she's an intruder or not! You are excused Mark. It’s okay.” He nodded and left the room with his lantern.

“I’ll be leaving now…” I said as I walked away. I was ready to open the door until Minx grabbed my hand

“ Wait! You can still be here in the castle. You're not an intruder anymore now that I know who you are. Maybe you can...stay?" I turned around slowly and said to her, painfully saying every word,

"I'm sorry...but in order to keep you safe, I need to leave. I'm a monster, I must go..." Tears welled in my eyes from the memories of my family and the fire. I look over at Minx who had a depressed face.

"You are always welcomed in Victubia. I hope to see you at the bar. It's only two blocks East and turn left..."

She stares back at me and kisses my forehead and hugged me before closing the castle doors.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. 

-Brenda