Chapter 28: Recovery

After Yomo picked up the the body that was laying on the ground, he said it was time to go. It was silent the whole car ride back. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a text meesage.

Touka:
Hey, wanted to let you know that I am already at the house.

Kaneki:

Already on my way back. Hope you didn't leave the door unlocked.

I put my phone back into my pocket and came back to the silence that came with the car ride.
.
.
.
.
About 15 minutes passed and we finally made it back to my place.

After getting out of the car, I turned around and looked back at Yomo.

"Thanks, you know...for dropping me off."

"Sure."

Ending the conversation there, Yomo drove off. I sighed and then made my way to the front door.

After grabbing the handle, I realized that Touka had actually locked the door.

"Wow, I'm surprised she locked it."

Unlocking the door, I walk in and see Touka on the couch, just chilling.

"Took you awhile, how did it go with Yomo?" Touka said as took my shoes off at the doorstep.

"It was uhh... different experience." I said trying to finding a way to describe it.

What I saw... Was a guy who threw away his life. I wonder what made him do that. I guess it doesn't matter now, it happened and now I know that that's another thing that makes the world a cruel place.

Touka noticed that something was bothering me. She got up, walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm pretty sure you saw something you didn't want to see."

She said with her arms wrapped around me.

"But you're here with me now, if what you did today bothers you, I can tell Mr. Yoshimura to have me go next time."

"You don't have to worry about me Touka, I'm fine."

I am fine, yeah...

"I'm gonna crash out now. I'm feeling kind of tired."

I pulled away from Touka and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I made sure to give her a reassuring smile, so she doesnt have to worry about me.

"Okay, I'll meet there once this episode is over."

I nodded, walked towards our bed and fell onto the bed. As I lay there on the bed I began to think about how I should treat touka to another date.

I'm glad I have Touka here with me... I shouldn't make her worry.

Thinking about what we should do, my mind just began nodding off.

.
.
.

The next morning came quick. What rose me from the bed was always the smell of coffee touka prepares.

After making the bed, I walked into the kitchen, and there I saw Touka reading a magazine.

"Who's that good looking girl standing in my kitchen?" I said as a gave her another kiss.

"Oh stop it." She said, but continued to let me kiss her.

The kisses we exchanged were very passionate. Touka tried bringing me in closer but I stop immediately and smiled at her.

"What's wrong?" She said, her cheeks warming up from the kiss.

"Hmmmmmmm... How about we take this to the room?" I said.

Touka immediately grabbed my hand and we rushed to the room. Touka pushed me onto the bed and we continued kissing.

I could fell her body warming up against mine. Each time we stopped to take a breath, I would feel her warm breath up against my skin.

Slowly we began to undress, threw the sheets over ourselves, and we let nature take it's course...

A/N: Might need to call mr. clean after this.😂 Sorry if the chapter was a shorter than usual. I hoped the last part was to your liking.