Chapter Five

Blair's POV

I sat in my cell on my bed. I had been placed here until my trial at court tomorrow at 12pm.

I sighed and picked at my ugly bright orange jumpsuit. They had giving me absolutely nothing to do and I was about to start plucking my own hairs out. One by one.

At least they hadn't taken away a penny in my pocket. I flipped it and caught it again and again. Then I missed. It rolled out of my cell and into the hallway. I groaned with frustration.

I started yelling every curse word I knew and cursing random people's names to the wind.

"Hey be quiet back there!" A guard shouted at my and rattled my cell door, shutting me up.

I huffed, and then stopped. I heard footsteps. Walking to my cell door, I looked up and down the hallway. Neal Caffrey and Agent Burke were coming down the hallway, lead by the guard who told me to shut up. I sat back on my bed, leaned against the wall and folded my arms across my chest.

They stopped in front of my cell. The guard opened the door.

"Miss Taylor?" Agent Burke walked in with Neal behind him. "May we talk?"

Ha! as if I had a choice. "Wouldn't matter if I said no. So sure."

"Alright then. Follow us." He started out the door, so I got up and followed him and Neal to a small room with a table in it.

Agent Burke motioned for me to sit down, which I proceeded to do.

"What'd you wanna ask me?" I folded my hands in front of me.

"Well your reaction to being caught was so..." he trailed off, trying to find the right word.

"Odd?" Neal suggested.

"Yes. Odd. Thank you Neal."

"No problem Peter."

Agent Burke turned back to me. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm sixteen. I like computers and SFX makeup. That's it's I guess." I didn't know what else I could possibly say. It's not like I had many hobbies or friends. Or family for that matter.

"What do your parents do?"

"They were murdered when I was nine." I replied bluntly. No use in sugar-coating it. Besides, these people FBI agents. I can say it as bluntly as I like.

"I'm sorry."

I turned away. "That's what they all say. It's never genuine though."

"Why weren't you taken to Foster Care?"

"I disappeared and little ol' Fallon Tyler was no more." I surprised myself with revealing my legitimate name.

"I see."

"I remember reading something about Fallon Tyler in the newspaper when she disappeared." Neal said. "You're her?"

I nodded. "The one and only."

He kneeled and kissed my hand. "Hello Miss Tyler."

I smirked while Agent Burke rolled his eyes. "The name Blair works just fine. And I'm not Fallon Tyler anymore." My voice grew quieter. "Fallon Tyler is the little girl from New Jersey who had a wonderful childhood. Blair Taylor is the girl who came out of the terrible tragedy that was the murder of Josh and Scarlett Tyler." I stood up. "Are we done? Because I'm done."