Chapter 1

Juvia's P.O.V

"JUVIA !!!" Lucy suddenly came running up to me, I didn't have a clue what was going on.

"What is it Lucy, did something happen that Juvia should worry about ?" Lucy looked at me with the face she does when she is being serious.

"Are you kidding me?? I told u yesterday that I was going to tell Natsu how I feel!"

"Juvia is so sorry, she forgot all about it, but tell Juvia exactly what happened!!"

We were sitting in the school cafeteria, while Lucy told me what happened. Turns out Natsu was about to confess as well.

"So are you and Natsu-Chan a thing now?" I was wondering cause she didn't say anything about them being a couple.

"Yeah we are... but half the school knows already," Lucy looked a bit concerned.

"What did you expect, you are dating the most popular boy in school," I laughed while saying that and then Lucy joined in.

*BELL RINGS*

"Well it's time to go to class Juvia,"

"But Juvia doesn't want to go to class yet!" I wanted to talk to Lucy more about her relationship with Natsu but Lucy dragged me to my next class then left to go to her own class. Lucy is such I good friend I'm happy that I have a friend like her.

*BELL RINGS*

I was on my way to swim training when I ran into Natsu.

"Hey Juvia, do you know where Lucy is ?" I couldn't help but smirk.

"Why do yoy want to know Natsu?" I teased.

"Well I wanted to ask Luce on a Date- WAIT DID SHE TELL YOU??" Natsu grabbed my shoulders and started shaking them back and forth. I started laughing me head off at him.

"Of course I know Natsu, Juvia is Lucy best friend after all!"

"GRAY!" Natsu stopped shaking me and turned to Gray.

"It's a good thing you stopped shaking her, I don't think she would have lasted longer," Gray smirk at Natsu,

Natsu P.O.V

"HEY, she still standing you know!!" I shouted at Gray, shouting at always makes my day better. Even if sometimes we get along really well but we seem to always end up in fights.

"Well that's a surprise,"

"Hey! You should know that Juvia won't just fall because someone shakes her back and forth!" Juvia seemed pretty mad at Gray because he said it was a surprise that she was still standing.

"Look what you done now Gray you upset Juvia!"

"I didn't mean to dumbass!" I was going to kick his butt right there and then but then Juvia stepped in.

"Juvia isn't upset it's just.. just.. I don't know," Juvia looked at the floor and then just walked away.

"It's all your fault Gray,"

"What no it's not!!"

"Well I'm gonna go find Luce, see you later Gray!" I waved goodbye then went to go find

Juvia's P.O.V

I can't believe boys sometimes, they just make me mad, but boys will be boys but I got to got to swim training fast before I'm late.

(A/N) jeez my writing was cringy..