Chapter 16

~Juvia's P.O.V~

We only have 1 week until we preform the show and Erza is scary when it's comes to practicing now...

Ever since me and Gray-Sama had that kiss in the alleyway we have been kinda flirting a lot. I didn't really want to waiting till the end of the show to truly tell him how I feel but I will wait.

~Gray's P.O.V~

Erza been killing me with the show. My voice hurts and sounds a little different so I've just to remember my lines and I'm not aloud to speak. I meant who says you can't speak ?

"Gray, i hope you've remembered all your lines ?"

"Yeah I ha—"

"SHHHHHHH!!!! YOUR NOT ALOUD TO SPEAK !!"  I nodded my head and walked away.

Lyon moved school due to what happened. He moved to a school not that far away from here, it's called Lamia Scale I'm sure. It's kinda a good thing cause he won't be around Juvia but I still feel bad for him. We are cousins after all.

"Hey Gray-Sama!" I know that voice from anywhere.

"Hey Juvia,"

"Hey, Juvia thought you weren't aloud to speak ?" Damn she got me.

"You won't tell anyone will you ?"I smirked at her causing her to blush, I did love it when she blushed.

"Your so evil Gray-Sama,"

"Anyways I decided to quite the swim team," I had been thinking about it for a while I did like swimming and all but it was getting boring.

"This isn't because of Juvia's father right ?" Her eyes started to water a little so I went over and hugged her.

"No no, I had been thinking about it for a while, it's not because of your father. I wouldn't lie to you,"

"Ok, that makes Juvia feel better," she looked up at me and smiled. But then a certain someone came.

"Jeez you guys should just go out already?"

"Shut up flame head !!"

"WHAT YA SAY TO ME ICE PRINCESS??!"

"NATTSUUU!!!"

"Ehh... I got to go, byeee!!" Natsu ran away. I wonder why ?

"GRAY WHAT DID I TELLING YOU ABOUT SPEAKING ??" Well I'm gonna run while I can.

"Juvia I see ya later okay ?"

"Okay Gray-Sama !!"

~Juvia's P.O.V~

I was sitting at the table with the girls and Cana came and joined.

"So Juvia, do you go out with Gray yet ?" I blushed mad at the question, as much as I wanted it to be true.

"E-Ehh... not yet.."

"So yous will be going out ?"

"Juvia Didn't say that !!!"

"Well you said not yet soo.." the whole table stared laughing at mines and cana's conversation.

"So week a something till you and Gray get together ?" When did Levy get here ?????

"I guess you could say that," I turned around and found Gray-Sama hanging over my shoulder.

"Not if you want to be together now ?"

"No,  Juvia thinks you should wait till the end of the show," I was teasing Gray-Sama of course. He was pouting at me.

"Way to tease Juvia!" Natsu came to the group giving his signifiant smile.

"Who side you on Natsu ?!"

"Juvias of course," every one laughed because gray-sama had just been betrayed by his best friend Natsu.

"Well thanks Natsu,"

"Aww Gray-Sama dont pout, your smile is way better,"

"Well look at yous two flirting... hehehe.," oh no Mira's here.

"Ehh.. I got to go byyeee." I ran for my life but I could here Mira in the background.

"GET BACK HERE I WASNT DONE YET, GRAYYY!!!"

Sorry gray-Sama