Chapter 9

~

Grays P.O.V~

We were wondering around the cave looking for the girls, shouting their names but we still couldn't find them.

"Ughh!!!! Where's Luce ??? "

"Chill we'll find them, "

"LUUUCCCEEE WHERE ARE YOU ?!?" We heard a small voice in the distance.

"Natsu!!?? " it was Lucy and Mira.

"LUCE!! " Natsu ran up and hugged Lucy, but I don't think she could breathe...

"Did You miss me ?" Mira was grinning at Laxus waiting for his reply.

"Miss you? I liked it better when you were gone, "

"Don't listen to him, he was the one who had the scared face on, " Laxus looked at Natsu who was the one who just said that and walked away,,, like he always does. 

"Where's Juvia and Erza ?" I asked.

"We decided to split up cause we thought it was a good, but now I don't think it was a good idea..." It was hard to see Lucy's face when she was saying that cause it was really dark in the cave.

"Well then, me and Gray will go find them, come on let's go," I followed Jellal and looked for Juvia and Erza.

~Nobody P.O.V~

<With Erza & Juvia>

"Wait,, I think I hear the boys shouting in us, stay here," Juvia stayed put where Erza said, but little did Erza know that Juvia was crying because she was alone in the dark.

Erza was following the voice that she could hear and she finally ran into Jellal and Gray. Jellal hugged her and Gray asked if she was okay and she said yes.

"Where's Juvia ?" Gray asked.

"She's right there- oh no I don't know where she is, this is bad she's really scared of the dark," gray and jellal kneaded down besides Ezra and said that she wasn't a bad friend and tried to comfort her. But the Gray got up

"Jellal you take Erza back to the others and I'll find Juvia," and Jellal said okay and took Erza back and Gray went to go find juvia.

~Grays Thought~

I hope she's okay.

~Juvia's P.O.V~

I was so scared, I was sitting the water that only goes up to your ankles but I was still scared. I called on Erza and the others but no ones answered and at the point I started crying my eyes out.

But as that was happening I felt arms go around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I stopped crying for a Moment and turning around to see Gray-Sama looking at me

"It's okay, I'm here now," Juvia turned around and hugged Gray-Sama tightly cause she was still scared of the dark. And then I started crying again, but Gray-Sama was there to comfort me.

"We should go back now and get you out the dark,"

"Yeah Juvia would like to get out the dark," I couldn't wait to get out the dark.

"Would you like me to carry you?" I was blushing mad at the question.

"W-Why W-Would you do T-That ?"I asked.

"So you don't need to stop hugging me because your obviously still scared,"

"Ok then," Gray-Sama picked me up and Carried for for couple of minutes until we saw light and then Gray-Sama put Juvia down.

"JUVIA IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU IN THE DARK WHEN I KNEW YOU WHERE SO SCARED!!!" Erza came running at my and pulled in into a hug.

"It's okay Erza, Gray-Sama was there,"

"Okay well let's go somewhere else so you won't be scared anymore!!" And with the Erza dragged Juvia out of the swimming and we all went to get lunch.