Chapter 3

~Natsu P.O.V~

"Hey Mom !"

"Yes sweetie! "

"Don't call me sweetie mom! " I yelled.

"Ok fine, what it anyways?" I don't think my mom will that this happen but it's worth a try.

"Can my girlfriend stay over on Friday, I promise we won't do anything weird!" My mom looked at me with heart shaped eyes.

"You have a girlfriend!! I thought this day would never come! Of course she can stay over !" My mom was jumping up and down, to be honest I was scared of what she might do when Lucy comes.

"Ok well thanks mom I'm going to school!" I kissed my mother goodbye cause she wouldn't let me go if I didn't give her a kiss on the cheek.

~Lucy P.O.V~

"Juvia do you think that I was over dressed for that date I went on with Natsu ?"

Me and Natsu went on a date on Tuesday and now its Wednesday and he didn't call me last night when he said he would, I hope he's not having second thoughts about dating me.

"NO, Juvia thinks that your outfit was really cute !" She smiles at me.

"Thanks Juvia!" I smiled back at her.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu was running over to me waving his hands.

"Hey Natsu what's up ?"

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to stay at mines on Friday, and Juvia can come if she wants to, and if your okay with that ?" Natsu started scratches the back of his head wondering what I was going to say next.

"Sure Natsu, i would love to, and-"

"Well I'm coming!"

"Erza, what are you doing here?" Juvia asked.

"Well I heard that yous were going to stay at Natsu's and I wouldn't be a good friend if I left yous two all alone there with no protection would I ?"

"FINE THEN ERZA, BUT IM GONNA WRESTLE YOU AND ILL BEAT YOU THIS TIME!!" Yelled Natsu.

"Fine then but you won't beat me!'

"Yous two just stup up okay !'

"Mira !?" We all yelled.

"It would be a sleepover if I wasn't there !" Mira smiled and I pretty sure Natsu's soul left his body.

"No Mira, you're not coming! Last time I let you come when Jellal was staying, you turn it into a night of getting all your secrets out !!"

"Fine then, I'll just ask your mom, and you know she won't say no to me," Mira give an evil grin.

"Fine then you can come, but I will have surprise for you !' I didn't like the look on Natsu face but I did want to I know what's he's planing.

"Ok then good bye !" Mira waved goodbye and then walked away.

~Grays P.O.V~