Chapter 5

~Juvia's P.O.V~

It was Friday and Juvia just finished swim practice, I was heading to Lucy to help her decide what she was bringing the sleepover.

"Hey Juvia what Pyjamas are you wearing?"

"Juvia is wearing a blue stitch onesie." (Lilo & stitch)

I loved the movie Lilo & Stitch since I can remember, it's always been one of my favourite movies.

"Ok I decide I'll wear a pink silk pyjamas with shorts!" Lucy jumped in excitement because she was trying to impress Natsu.

"Ok so is Lucy-san ready to go ?"

"Yep lets go and meet up with Erza and then head to his house !" Lucy grabbed her bag and I picked up mine and we went to go meet Erza.

~Natsu P.O.V~

"So why I am here again?"

"I told you we need to hang out more! And with other people at the same time, now stop asking the same Questio-"

<KNOCK KNOCK>

"That must be Gray and Jellal, I'll be back," I went to the door and opened it. It was Gray and Jellal... and Mira.

"Well are you going to let us in or stare at us forever ?"

"SHUT UP ICE PRINCESS!!" I yelled.

I moved aside to let them in, the first thing Mira done was go looking for my mum but I had a surprise for her, She was going to kill me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"LAXUS ??!"

"Hey mira didn't know you would be here,"

~Mira's P.O.V~

Well done Natsu, you brought my old crush here, well if you want to play fire with fire then bring it on!!

"Oh hey Laxus, long time no see!" That defiantly made Natsu confused.

"Well I'm gonna go look for Natsu mom now, talk to you in a bit," I waved then went to go find Natsu mom.

~Juvia's P.O.V~

"Do you want to knock on the door, or should Juvia do it?"

"It's ok Juvia I'll do it !" Lucy went up to the door and knock on it.

"LUCE !!"

"NATSU WHY ARE YOU JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW?!!" Lucy yelled.

"Cause I wanted to open the door for you !" Natsu smiled causing Lucy to smile.

"Awwww" me and Erza Both said.

"You guys coming in or not?"

"Hi Gray-Sama !!" I kinda like  being around Gray-Sama cause he makes me feel kinda safe.

Eariler today I ran into some of my old classmates from my old school and they started teasing me. When I tried to walk away they wouldn't let me, until Gray-Sama came and stood up for me. I never got to thank him for that. I'll do it later.

"Hey Juvia,"

"Jellal!!" I ran up and hugged Jellal, I could tell people were confused.

"Me and Juvia have been friends since we were young but we haven't seen each other in a while," Jellal said.

"Oh that's explains a lot, for a minute there I thought you liked Jellal and not—"
I quickly ran to Natsu and put my hand over his lips while Lucy made sure that it was miss understanding. But Erza was ready to kill Natsu...