Chapter 2

Juvia P.O.V

I got my swimming suit on and headed to the pool. It's a good thing Erza is on the swim team or I would have no one to talk to. Since everyone on the swim team kinda as there own group that they hang out with.

"Aright everyone, in the water and start swimming, I want to see some real improvement today since it Boys VS Girls !" Our coach shouted.

"WHAT ?" Everyone shouted.

" YESS! I've been wanting to challenge the boys !" Erza was had an evil grin on her face, I'm concerned for the boys...

"But some of the boys are really fast Ezra,"

"Don't worry Juvia your the fastest one here, you seem to just glide through the water!" I always try my best even for little races, my father made me swim everyday when I was little. My father wanted me to be the best swimmer there was. But I didn't win a race one time and my father was disappointed, and ever since then I've  has always done me best to make my father proud! But my father stopped coming to my swimming swim meets but I still try my best!!

"Ok first we have Ezra Scarlet VS Elfman Strauss !" Couch yelled from the top of his lungs and everyone cheered.

"I'm gonna do this like a really MAN!!"

"Heh, I could beat you in my sleep," Erza was ready to bring the pain I just hope that Elfman is ready to be defeated.

"On the count of three

1...

2..

3!!!"

Couch's whistle went off and Erza and Elfman jumped in the water and started swimming. Elfman was in the lead and all the boys were cheering but then Erza quickly took the lead, and won the race. All the girls cheered as the boys frowned.

"Ha! And you call your self a man," As Erza said that Elfman fell down in shame.

"Your right, NEXT TIME I WILL BE EVEN MANLIER!! Elfman yelled making all the boys start clapping, it was a little weird in my Offense.

"Ok next up is Juvia Lockser VS Gray Fullbuster !!"

I didn't realize that Gray was on the swimming team until now.

"Watch out Juvia the water is cold," Erza slapped my hand as I got into place.

"Just how I like it then," Gray was smiling at me and i couldn't help but blush, wait I need to take this seriously. 

"Ok, on your marks, get set
.
.
.
GO!!!"

I quickly jumped in the water and started swimming as fast as I can since I didn't know how fast was Gray was. Luckily I won the race 10 seconds before Gray did.

"You won this race but I'll get you next time," Gray was so handsome right now with his hair all wet.

"Juvia look forward to it Gray-Sama," oh no what did Ijust say.

"Gray-Sama?"

"Juvia is so sorry" I blushed.

"Nah. It's ok I can role with it." Gray-Sama smiles at me and all I did was blush, so embarrassing.

Gray's P.O.V

Gray-Sama huh.

I don't know what she meant by it but I didn't mind it, and it was kinda cute.

Oh no what am I saying.

Well swimming practice didn't take long to finish since it was races but when I got out I had a nice visit from a friend.

"I heard it was boys VS girls today?"

"What is it Natsu?" I said

"Nothing, I just wanted to to know who You had to race. Was it Erza??? Did you beat her?" Natsu is an idiot sometimes.

"No it was Juvia,"

"Is she still mad at you?"

"No, well I don't think so. She called me Gray-Sama,"

"Well well Well"

"It's not like that Natsu!" I signed.

He really is an idiot.

(A/N) The cringe continues, juvia speaks in 3rd person when talking to someone and thinks in 1st. Just incase your confused.