Chapter 13

~Juvias P.O.V~

After finding out that I'm going to be sandy in the school play, I was wondering who Danny was. I forgot to ask Erza who he was, I just hope he's someone that I'm friends with at least.

I was on my way to gym class where my teacher was Mr.Scorpio. He was married to my Spanish teacher Mrs.Aquarius, which I totally thought was cute !

"Hey Juvia, I heard what Gray did to you," how do they know about what happened with me and Gray ?

I turned around to find no other than Lyon standing there leaning on a wall.

"Err... hi Lyon?"

"Juvia you shouldn't have to go through that, if I had your heart I would never break it or lose it, but Gray just doesn't care. All it does is break girls heart one after another, but I'm different.." Lyon was suddenly was closing me into a corner.

"L-Lyon your t-to close, P-Please let me go," Lyon kept coming closer and closer  until his face was at my ear.

"I love you Juvia, and wether you like it or not your mines," Lyon started kissing my neck.

"STOP IT LYON !!" I tried to push him away but it wasn't working, he was too strong.

"WAIT ISNT THAT JUVIA?" I could hear Erza and Natsu voice.

"Hold on Juvia we're coming!!" I felt someone pull Lyon off me I was expecting to see Erza and Natsu but it wasn't them.

"Are you alright ?"

"Yeah juvia's fine thank you,!" He took my hand and kissed it.

"I'm bora, nice to meet you Juvia,".

"JUVIA ARE YOU OK ???" Erza came running to me crashing me into a hug, Natsu Lucy, levy and ... Gray come over as well.

"Who are you ?" Asked Erza.

"Bora," Natsu Lucy and gray twichted at his name while Erza and Levy stood there in shock. What's going on ?

"Ughhh.. that's hurts.." Lyon started getting back up and I hide behind Erza.

"Juvia," Lyon started waking towards me but Gray stopped him.

"What do you think your doing, you just insulted her and think it's okay to go up to her," Lyons eyes turned purple.

"You can't say any better, you kissed her without permission," and then Lyons eyes turned back to his normal colour.

"I just want to say sorry-"

"Sorry my ass," Gray went to punch him and I stepped in.

"Juvia... please get out the way.." Gray asked me.

"No it's not his fault, when Lyon was up closer to me his eyes were purple and when he was down on the floor his eyes were his normal colour and just there when Lyon was speaking to you his eye went purple again. But now their not, I think someone poisoned him or something," I said

"No that can't be true," everyone surrounding us said that except from Bora.

"She right," we turned around to see our master of the school and also Laxus grandfather.

"Juvia my deepest apologies, I don't know what happened to me and I'm very sorry if I caused you any harm, I get if you don't want to be friends, I'll understand completely." Lyon was bowing in front of me.

"It's okay Lyon it wasn't your fault, but it will take my some time to-"

"I'm happy that your not harmed that's all.," I felt bad for him he doesn't know what's going on.

"Come with me child," and with that Lyon left with master.

Bell rings

How long have we been here? Well time for rehearsals.

"Come Mira, Juvia and Gray, we need to start practicing for the show!!" Erza was really happy about the show. But why is Gray coming???

"Ehh... Erza why is Gray coming ?

"Cause he is Danny," Oh no

"WHAT??!!"

"Yep," how dare you Erza I get it now!!

"Why is that such a big deal ?" I do not want to be near Gray

"Cause she is Sandy Gray?? " Mira said that in a duh?? Tone.

Gray just stood there with his head down.

"Well maybe if this makes things better.. maybe I could be Danny instead of Gray?" I forgot Bora was here,, But why does he want to be Danny?

"Nope Im Danny and stay away from Juvia," Why is Gray acting like this all of a sudden.

"No I will not stay away from Juvia, you had the guts to kiss her and tell her you didn't mean it, who does that ??"

Natsu stood with Gray and so did Erza, Lucy and levy.

"I DID MEAN IT !!" Wait so gray did mean it ? Then why say you didn't gray ??

~Grays P.O.V~

This bora Guy asking for it.

"I DID MEAN IT !!" Crap I said with out thinking,

"Then why say you didn't?"

"It's nothing to do with you!!!" I yelled again

"I thinks she deserves to know Gray," bora pointed at Juvia who did look confused.

I will tell her just not now

"I'll tell her when I tell her, which will not be in front of you ! Now stay away from her!!" I'm really close to punching this guy why doesn't he get the hint that Juvia mines.

"Let's ask Juvia who she wants to stay away from her,"

"Juvia will not be brought into this bora, and I think you should stay away from Juvia as well," for once I'm glad Mira is here, WAIT WHEN DID SHE GET HERE ?!!

"Ha you think I'll listen to you white haired freak?" Well Laxus won't like this when he finds out that someone called Mira a white haired freak.

"Don't call Juvia's friends names Bors !!" Well she rising her voice a little but is she still mad at me ?

"Little Juvia, want to know the reason Lyon came at you cause I made him do it, and I can't stay away from you, cause I'll have your heart!" What the f**k is this guy saying??

He walked closer to Juvia and went to kiss her but I was never going to let that happen.

I punched him in the face and he fell to the floor with a nose bleed while I was holding Juvia close to me.

"G-Gray..?" I looked at Juvia who was confused by all my actions.

"Come with me," I grabbed juvia's hand and pulled her out side the school. It's was snowing.

"Gray ?" I turned around to face her.

This is it, I'm going to tell her my feelings...

I hope she'll accept...