Chapter 17

Day of the show

~Juvia's P.O.V~

"TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE SHOW !!! JUVIA IS SO SCARED WHAT IF JUVIA FORGET HER LINES OR FALL LIKE JUVIA DID LAST TIME !!" I was freaking out while Erza was trying to calm me down.

"It's okay Juvia, I'm sure you'll do great,"

"But Erzzaaa.."

"No buts !!" Erza right I shouldn't think about this to much or I probably will fail...

"Come Juvia, let's kill this," Gray-Sama was standing besides Juvia ready to do the show.

"Yeah! Let's do this,"

-time skip to intro song ~ Grease is the word-

The seats were packed!! I couldn't believe it. Me and Gray-Sama did great, I think...

While the intro songs was on Erza was telling who was playing as who and when my name was shouted, I walked up as a lot of people clapped. I bowed and walked away and Gray-Sama did the same.

-Time skip to the quick break-

We were having a quick break and I was sitting in the dressing rooms doing my make-up.

"Remember Juvia after this there's a party to congratulate us for doing this,"

"Yes Juvia remembers,"

"Ok, I'll let you get changed." Erza walked out the room.

I did forget that there was an after party. But that's were I'm going to accept Gray-Sama's feelings...

-time skip to end of show(I don't really know what to do sooo ... time skip )-

As everyone was clapping while we all walked on stage and bowed and waved. We did it! I was so happy that I didn't fail at anything and now it's time for the after party.

-At the after Party-

Me and Erza were sitting at a table with Cana who was helping out with the set. She was surprising good at painting. She was getting a wee bit drunk but then she lost it and got really drunk.

Everyone was having a great time, it was near midnight and someone had to take Cana home because she was that drunk. I feel sorry for the person that had to take her home...

Elfman was playing the Grease Track and Jellal got up and asked Erza to dance and she said yes and then I was left alone.

I saw Gray-Sama sitting in the corner all alone as well so I went up to him.

"Do you want to dance Gray-Sama ?"

"Yeah sure," he took my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor.

The song Your the One That I Want came on, Gray-Sama started dancing with me. Twirling me around doing this stupid but cute dances moves. It was close to the end of the song I thought it's now or never Juvia, just do it.

Gray-Sama did the tipsy drop and when I whispered in his hear.

"Your the one that I want Gray-Sama, I love you."

"I love you too,"

As the clock strikes midnight everyone cheered as me and Gray-Sama shared our third kiss.

I happy that I fell for Gray, I wouldn't have it any other way then this.

I really do love him.