Chapter 7

~Juvia's P.O.V~

We woke up the next morning to Natsu's mom cooking breakfast and Lucy and Natsu sitting in the floor watching a movie.

"Good morning Lucy, Natsu!"

"Morning Juvia your the first one awake !" Lucy greeted me.

My hair is in pigtails... I didn't have pigtails in last night.... Mira.

My was sleeping right next to with her phone in her hand. I took her phone and went into her photos, and there was a picture of me sleeping with pigtails in.

"My little Juvia, I take it you found the photo?" Mira smirked.

"Miranwhy do you have that picture of Juvia ?"

"I was bored and you just looked so cute!"  I'll get my revenge on her.

After a while Jellal woke up and realised how close he was to Erza and started blushing. Erza started to wake and saw that she was still in his arms. But she didn't do anything she just stayed where she was... cuddling Jellal.

"When's breakfast ?"

"You just woke up and your asking for breakfast?" Mira complained.

"What I'm hungry !" Laxus conplained back.

"Breakfast almost ready !!" Lucy was now in the kitchen helping Natsu's mom.

"Someone needs to wake up Gray,"

"NOT ME!!!!" Huh Natsu, Erza,Mira, Laxus and Jellal shouted that I wonder why?

"Why does no one want to wake up Gray-Sama?"

"Cause he punches you when you wake him... just like Natsu," Erza smiled.

"Ok then Juvia will wake Gray-Sama!" He won't really punch me will he ?

I sat next to Gray-Sama and called his name a couple of time, I started shaking him back and fourth and he still wouldn't wake up !!

"Gray-Sama won't-" Gray-Sama suddenly pulled Juvia into his arms and cuddle Juvia.

"AWww!!!" Everyone started saying we looked cute and started taking pictures! My face was probably redder than Ezra's hair!!!

"Gray-Sama please wake up your hurting Juvia," and with that Gray-Sama suddenly let go.

"Sorry was I hurting you ?"

"No not really but you started hugging Juvia tighter that's all,"

"Oh sorry," i smiled at Gray-Sama and he smiled back.

"Wait so Gray knew he was cuddling Juvia ?" Natsu asked.

"Well... I didn't know who I was cuddling I just knew i was cuddling something." Gray-Sama was so cute when he was blushing.

"Juvia you speaking out load again, "

"Juvia's going to the toilet! " I said that and I quickly went to the bath but Mira, Ezra followed juvia to the toilet.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

"Look ice princess your winning the bet already! "

Man Gray needs to step up and tell Juvia that he likes her. I know it took my while but that's cause I made sure that no one like Lucy, and if they did I would tell them to stay away from her. But Gray just letting her wonder around. I don't know if I should tell him that Bora Likes Juvia. I bet ice princess doesn't even know who he is (*~*)

"How do u know about the bet Flame brain? "

"Jellal told me, that who ever gets their girl first will get to make the losers do what ever they want !"

"Well well well... " oh no Lucy just heard what we all said.

"It's ok I won't tell but I'm going to go join the girl talk, you guys go get breakfast, "

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I went to the bath to Mira taking pictures of Juvia blushing it was cute looking at Juvia because she had pigtails in.

"Hey guys let's make a bet! "
Ezra looked at me

" What kinda of bet ?"

"Well we know that Ezra like Jellal, Mira STILL like Laxus and Juvia likes Gray. So who ever gets them to be their boyfriend first will that bet, and who wins the bet gets to make the losers do want ever they want for two weeks! "
I said that really fast and quite cause I didn't want the boys to hear.

" I'm in !!!" Ezra & Mira said at the same time.

"Ok Juvia will do it two," Juvia started taking out her pigtails... I didn't want her to take them out,,,

"Ok but don't rush it ok?"

"Ok" they all said.