Chapter 14

~Juvia's P.O.V~

Gray-Sama suddenly pulled me outside and it was snowing. I stood there waiting for the silence to break.

"Juvia I have something to tell you," could this really be it ?

"I like you Juvia, I like you a lot. I know when I kissed you I said I didn't mean it, but the truth was I was scared of being rejected. But just now I released that if anyone were to take you away from me I don't know what I'd do," Gray-Sama was really confessing to me, I want to say yes but he isn't finished talking yet.

"I know this probably might be a surprise but I want to win your heart first," Wait what ?

"I don't want you to tell me your answer yet, I want your to fall in love with me." I'm already in love with you but it wouldn't hurt to make you explain it better.. would it ?

"What do you mean Gray-Sama ?"

"I will make you want me..."

"Then I guess you have a challenge Gray-Sama," all know he already has my heart, I want to see him try."

"I'll give you till the end of the grease performance to win Juvia's heart," I was soooo happy I just wanted to say i love you there but I was going to get my revenge for say he didn't mean it when he kissed me. He might have already told me why but doesn't mean it still didn't hurt !

"Alright Juvia, But I notice you started calling me Gray-Sama again.." he's evil, smirking like that.

~Gray's P.O.V~

I happy that she willing to let me steal her heart. I want to make her feel special but at the same time i don't know how. But I'll figure it out but right now she pouting at me for releasing that she called me Gray-Sama again. 

"Hey it's pretty cold out side here," I handed my scarf and put it around her neck.

Of course she was still pouting at me but hey, she still looks cute

"Come on let's go Inside now we've got to practice for our roles don't we ?"

"Yeah we do Gray," well that's one way to get pay back. 

"Keep calling me Gray-Sama would ya, please ?"

"Okay only cause Gray-Sama asked!" She smiling... I will make you mines...

~Mira's P.O.V~

Me, Lucy, levy, Erza and Natsu have been standing here out in the cold watching this confession with gray and Juvia. And boy was it good!!!!

We were walking to rehearsals and the levy had to leave, but we did talk about our favorite parts first.

"My favourite part was when Gray said he would win Juvia heart!!"

"Me to !!"

"My favourite part was when he said he wants Juvia to keep calling him Gray-Sama and she said she would cause she asked him too!!" I was freaking out in my head right now but I didn't want to make a scene.

"I thought it was brave if Gray to do that cause he would never telling someone his feelings, not even to me or Natsu." Erza was was walking besides Natsu when Natsu just had to ruin the moment.

"I thought it was weird, I mean who says they would win their hearts, without her heart wouldn't she die ?" How dense is he ??!!

"Natsu do you want my heart ?"

"Well yeah cause your mine Lucy!" Natsu stood there doing his signature smile at Lucy.

"When it's like that for Gray," Lucy said

"Oh So he's trying to claim her," Natsu said in response.

"That explains the love bite on your neck Lucy," I don't think she even notice that she had one until I pointed it out.

"NATSU!!!!"

"Oh no, heh..heh see ya guys !!!" And with that Natsu run away.

(A/N) dude this is a bit creppy at some points, what was I think lmao