Chapter 10

No P.O.V

After everyone one got changed they headed out and looked for somewhere to eat. They finally found a restaurant and went inside.

"Table for eight," a certain white hair girl said.

"Right this way," the waiter took them to their seats and said he would be back in a minute to get their drinks.

There was four chairs on each side of the table, the girl took the four seats on the left. In front of Lucy was Natsu. In front of Ezra was Jellal, in front of Mira was Laxus and finally in front of Juvia there was Gray. They all sat down and ordered their drinks and was looking at the menu.

"You know what's on the menu Luce?"

"What?"

"Me'n'u (me and you)"Lucy giggled at what Natsu said.

"For a dense idiot that was pretty good,"

"SHUT UP ICE PRINCESS!!"

The waiter came back and asked for their orders.

Erza : I will have a steak pie and strawberry short cake with it please

Juvia : I'll have the same,

Lucy : I'll have chicken nuggets with chips

Mira : I'll have chicken nuggets and a salad with vanilla ice-cream

Waiter : and yous

Laxus : I'll have burgers and chips

Jellal : I'll have chicken curry and bubblegum ice-cream

Gray : Can i get the chicken noodle soup and spaghetti please

Natsu : I'll have one of everything

Waiter : ok I'll be back with your orders

"Really Natsu?"

"Yes Mira, really ," Natsu stuck out his tong at Mira and she did it back.

Everyone's orders and came but Natsu was getting his one by one. Everyone had almost finished their meals even Natsu, they were just waiting in Mira, Jellal, Juvia and Erza to finish there ice-cream/short cake.

"You got something there,"Gray pointed to Juvia you had a bit of short cake on her nose, she tries to get it off but didn't succeed.

"Here I'll get it,"

~Juvia's P.O.V~

Gray-Sama picked up a napkin and wiped my nose for md and sat back down on his seat. I blushed and so did he after realizing what he done.

Everyone finished their meals and we decided to go to the movies where Lucy wanted to go. We got to the to the movies and looked at what there was to watch.

"Let's watch pitch perfect 3!!" All is girls wanted to watch it but the boys were against it until Natsu realised it was a musical.

"YEAH LETS WATCH IT !!" Natsu made it 5 against 4, so we won and got our tickets and seat down.

Natsu and Lucy sat together, besides Natsu there was Laxus and besides Lucy there was Mira. Then me, and besides me there was Erza and Erza day next to Jellal and next to Jellal was Gray-Sama.

Every time a song came on Natsu would dance around on his seat saying that this was the best movie ever. Mira was leaning over Lucy videoing it so she got shows everyone later.

The movie was over and everyone got out.

"I'm going home, I don't fell Well,"

"Aww ice princess your just saying that," I went over and felt Gray-Sama heading it was roasting.

"Yeah Gray-Sama has a fever," I took me hand away from Gray-Sama head and looked at the others. Erza nodded in agree meant and so did Lucy and Laxus.

"You should go home then," Erza said.

"Juvia should go with you and make sure your ok," Mira had and evil grin on her face and was looking straight at me. I swear I'm gonna kill her someday.

"Ok then," Gray-Sama is actually agreed!!!! Juvia's gonna die (#*~*#)