Chapter 15

~Juvia's P.O.V~

It's been great lately!! Gray-Sama is so much happier and I couldn't be as happy ! They way he acts is so cute and when he shows off it kinda funny cause he ends up failing and falling or something but it's been good !!

We've rehearsing for the show and luckily Erza said we don't have to kiss her until the actual show but it still will be awkward...  but the show must go on

"Right everyone! I want you to get to your places, we're going to do Summer Lovin!! Erza was shouting through the... the... jeez I forgot what's it's called ...

I went and got into costume and went to the wooden benches to get ready for Erza signal to start. But I feel like I'm gonna fall, the skirt is a bit too long for my liking.

"Right

3

2

1

Start !!!"

(Video at the top )

Gray : summer lovin' has me a blast

Juvia : summer lovin' happened so fast

Gray : I met a girl crazy for me

Juvia : met a boy cute as can be

Both : summer days driftin' away to uh-oh those summer nights

T-Birds : uh well-a well-a Well- huh
Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far ?

Pink ladies : tell me more, tell me more

Like does he have a car ?

Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh

Gray : she swam by me, she got a cramp

Juvia : he ran by me, got my suit damp

Gray : I saved her life, she nearly drowned

Juvia: he showed off, splashing around

Both : summer sun, something's begun—-

I was standing on the wooden bench when I suddenly lost my balance. I was tensing for when I hit the ground but I didn't hit the ground. Instead I fell into Gray-Sama's arms.

"Falling for me already Juvia ? " gray-Sama made my heart skip a beat while saying that.

"Y-You Caught J-Juvia, " I was still a little bit surprised by it all.

"Juvia are you ok ?" Mira came down besides me while gray-sama put me down.

"Yes, Juvias fine, " I turned and faced Gray-Sama.

"Thank you for catching Juvia Gray-Sama! "I smiled at him and me smiled back.

"No problem Juvia, any time, "

"Thank goodness Gray was able to catch you Juvia, " Ezra came waking to us.

"Do you need to go to the infirmary ? "

"No Juvia can still preform,"

"Okay if your sure ?"

"Yep!" I smiled and went back to my places and we redid the song and this time I didn't fall !!

(Time skip to end of rehearsals)

~Gray's P.O.V~

It was a good thing I was there in time to catch Juvia or she might have no be able to preform and then I wouldn't want to do the show.

I was walking home when I ran into Juvia talking to her father. I decided to hide and listen from afar.

"Juvia, if you dont beat Gray in your next swimming meet then I will get him kicked off the team," I was expecting that, I knew her father was strict and all but I didn't know he would go this far.

"No father! Even if Juvia loses you will not get Gray-Sama kicked off the team it's not fair on him !!" Juvia was pretty close to her father.

"Why do you care so much anyways ?"

"Cause Juvia loves him !!" I stood there in shock, she already love me?

"Very well then, I guess you will be trying your hardness to keep him on the team," juvias father was starting to walk away and then Juvia said something.

"Not everything can go your way father, I just wish you were as happy as Mum. But I don't care anymore of what you think of Juvia, because your opinion doesn't matter to me." That's it Juvia you tell him !!!

"Hmph.." and Juvia father walked away without saying anything. I forgot that she didn't know I was here and I made a cracking noise.

"Who's there ? Come out !"

"Fine , you caught me ," I put my hands up in the air.

"Oh it's just you Gray-Sama— Wait how much did you hear !?!!"

"Enough to know that you love me," I went up close to Juvia and pined her against the wall and held her chin up to my face.

"G-Gray- Sama ?" We were really close so I decided to close the gap between us.

I kissed her and she surprisingly kissed back but then I pulled away.

"This time, I did mean it," she giggled at me.

"Juvia could tell,"

"Can I walk you home ?"

"Yes, Juvia would like that very much Gray-Sama," she smiled at me and we started walking.

~Juvia's P.O.V~

I was burning with excitement with what just happened.

I thanked Gray-Sama for walking me home and went straight to my room and went on the group chat.

*group chat : Juvia, Erza, Mira, Lucy*

Juvia : GUYS I WAS ARGUING WITH MY FATHER AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I LOVED GRAY-SAMA AND HE HEARD IT!!

Mira : REALLY ?!!?!!

Juvia : and then after juvias father left gray-Sama closed Juvia into a wall and kissed her and said he meant it this time !!

Lucy : omg that's soo cute!!

Erza : I mean he didn't have to close you into a wall but I'm still proud of him !!

Erza : well done

Juvia : Thanks 😊

I got into my pj's and went into the living and put show box on and watched a new movie.

(A/N) someone hit me with a bus already...