Chapter 4

~Juvia's P.O.V~

I'm really excited for the sleepover the will be happening. I really want to see how Lucy will act around Natsu. One more day!

It's now Thursday and Juvia's dad still hasn't talk to her since Wednesday. He really must be disappointed in me, well I can't think about it too much or I'll be late for school.

<At school>

"Hey Juvia!" I turned around to see Gray-sama.

"Hey Gray-Sama!" I waved at him and he waved back.

"About yesterday..." Gray-Sama started scratching the back of his head while saying that.

"What about yesterday?" A voice that I hadn't heard before.

"Oh no, it you," Gray-Sama said while looking away.

"Hey that no way to treat your cousin!" Gray-Sama looked at him and signed.

"Hey cousin! I missed you so much and give me a hug ?" Gray-Sama said in a sarcastic voice.

"Still has cold as ever I see ?"

"Juvia this is my cousin Lyon," Gray-Sama introduced me to his cousin.

"On my.." Lyon suddenly pulled Gray-Sama into a corner, but I don't think he knew that I could hear everything he was saying...

"Who's she!!" Lyon whisper yelled at Gray-Sama.

"She my friend, Juvia!"

"Are yous two dating??" Lyon asked Gray-Sama.

Gray-Sama started blushing at the question and so did I. I had to look away because my face was probably the colour of Erza's hair.

"Why is your face so red Juvia?" oh no natsu saw me blushing.

"Gray-Sama cousin asked him if Juvia and him are dating !!" I said in a really big rush. I didn't know if he knew what I had said but it was embarrassing.

"Well are yous ?" Natsu asked.

"WHAT? NOO!!" Gray-Sama has come back and had heard what Juvia and natsu were taking about... I'm dead.

"Ok Geez it was just a question ice princess!" Natsu said while putting his hands in the air as if he was innocent.

"ICE PRINCESS??!" Lyon shouted while laughing.

"Just get over it Lyon!" Gray-Sama said  while pulling Lyon away.

"I will see you later my love!" Lyon shouted at me, I blushed at what he said, but I only have eyes Gray-Sama. Oh no I think I've falling for Gray-Sama!!!

"Wait, you like Gray ?"

"Natsu! How did you know!? Can you read Juvia's thoughts???"

"No you were thinking out loud Juvia," I was happy that Gray-Sama had already left, and didn't hear what I said.

"Oh ok, that's a relief!"

"But do you like him ?" Natsu asked again.

"Umm... ERZAAA !!! LUCY!!! I NEED YOU !" I yelled in the hallways of the school.

"HEY what did I do!!" Natsu asked scared in case I shouted on them for his sake.

"Juvia doesn't know if she likes Gray-Sama that's why she need Lucy and Erza to help her figure it out with her!" I said.

"Okay, I thought for a minutes you were going to tell them I was invading your personal life or something" Natsu said, I laughed at his statement.

"What's up Juvia?"

"You shouted on us?"

Lucy and Erza had come to my rescues.

"Juvia need your help, she doesn't know if she like gray or not!" Natsu blurted out.

I wanted to ask them how to know if you like someone instead of telling them it might be Gray-Sama cause then they wound just tease me!! But too late now (*•~•)

"Juvia has a crush!!!" Lucy shouted.

"Shhh Lucy we don't wanted everyone to know!" Natsu said while putting his fingers over Lucy lips. Lucy started blushing.

~Natsu P.O.V~

"You guys ready for tomorrow?" I asked them all.

"Yep!" Juvia and Erza both replied.

Lucy was still blushing but said yeah.

"Oh that reminds me, Gray and Jellal are coming too!"

"WHAT!?!" Erza and Juvia said while shaking me back and fourth.

<FlASHBACK>

"Gray!" I shouted while waving my hands like a crazy person just to embarrass him.

"What is it Natsu ?" Gray said.

"Hey Natsu !"

"Oh Hey Jellal! Didn't see ya there!"

"Do you guys wanna stay at mines on Friday? I'm having Lucy and some friend staying over so I wanted to ask you guys as well?"

"Yeah that sounds fun! Me and Gray we're going to hang out together anyways! Is that okay with you Gray ?" Jellal asked.

"Yea that's fine with me, but if we're going to watch a movie then I'm picking first !"

"Ok fine!"

<END OF FLASHBACK>

"And that how it happened,"