"He woke up and hates me again". "He's just jealous you're not his"

A/N if this is shit I apologise it's 2am and I have to be up in 5 hours 🤷🏼‍♀️so I'm sorry if it's shit,I also might start a new fanfic , Richie x Reader or Jaeden x Reader, not sure yet, anyway, enjoy ✨💕

I wake up to my phone going crazy in the group chat, arguing over who Finn likes more me or Sophia, I laugh knowing that it was obviously going to be Sophia as he hates me. I decided to go out and buy Sophia a bed for my bedroom, a; so she doesn't have to sleep on the floor and b; it doesn't look like my mom's coming back I'll be 18, so I can legally be left alone so she can live with me and c; my rooms big enough so why not. I get up and get in the shower and do my skincare routine, followed by me getting dressed and my makeup. Sophia wakes up shortly after.
"Dayummmm Girllll, you on fireee" she says to me
"Wish I could say the same but you've been up for 10 seconds sooo" I reply I walk to Finn's room and knock lightly
"Come in" I walk in and he's in just his boxers. HOLY SHIT, he had a fucking six pack!?
"Y/n ?" He says at me smirking
"Like what you see?" He asks
"No, because I have a boyfriend thanks, I came in to check if you were up. So bye"
"Who the fuck is your boyfriend ?"
"Someone" I was lying, I still had these feelings for Finn, what have I got myself into?
"Is if that Wyatt boy?"
"What ppffff nooo"
"Yes it is"
"No"
"Get out"
"Why?"
"You're unwanted not by only me but by your mom that's why she's always working, so fuck off you sket"
I just simply closed his door and sobbed. I ran to Sophia.
"I don't know what happened."
"Maybe he's on his man period"
"He woke up and hates me again"
"He's just jealous you're not his"
"Huh?"
"He got angry when you said you have a so called boyfriend, right?"
"Yeah"
"Then he's jealous of it."
"I have an idea"
"What is it ?"
"If I 'break up' with my boyfriend then Finn might be okay with me again!"
"Thats gold!"

We go downstairs after finished getting ready and I call my 'boyfriend'

"Hello?"
"Yeah hi, I'm we need to talk" I start walking upstairs so Finn definitely hears me
"We need to break up, it's not working out"
"Please don't do this"
"How can you say that to me?"
"I'm not sleeping around!"
"Bye" I say emotionless so it's believable and run downstairs and shout Sophia.
"Y/n are you okay?" I turn around and she's Finn with worry in his brown eyes.
"Yea..yeah" I fake sniffle
"I'll take her out for a bit, we'll be back in an hour" Sophia says. She grabs our purses and leaves Finn at home.

Me and Sophia arrive at a Sutton,(I live by a place called Sutton Coldfield and that's like the mall? I think so when I say Sutton I mean the mall for Americans ) and she took me to my favourite shop! Body Care. (Beauty shop) and I brought £79 worth of makeup and skincare, I definitely am not going to regret it. Next we go into new look and look at jumpers. I spot this bright red one out the corner of my eye and it's so cute, it's all red and has New York with the American flag on it in white. I bought it for only £30 and we walked over to pandora and a few other shops,( pictures of what you bought later) we needed up at McDonald's, I got fries and choco milkshake and Sophia got a burger, fries, coke and mozzarella sticks.

Finn's pov?

Finn made a group chat called help

Finn
Hey, guys, Y/n broke up with her boyfriend this morning, maybe you can help me?

Jack
Is she okay!?

Chosen
Nawe, she must be heartbroken

Jaeden
What do you need help with ?

Wyatt
Yeah stop getting distracted

Jaeden
Wyatt stop eating your food weirdly

Wyatt
Never

Jeremy
You guys are together 🤪

Jack
My ship is sailing #Jyatt

Wyatt
Guys calm down