"How could he mess up again Mills?"" He's not worth it babe"

A/N

AHH WE HIT 2K READS

Thank you all so much! Never thought I'd get 2K! Love you all x

I lost Finn within 20 minutes of the after party. I hate these things. I don't like Finn drinking alcohol, he's never Finn. You never know what he's going to do and when he's going to do it. Last time h was drunk he tried to streak. That was an awkward conversation to have the morning after. I find Millie, at least. Chloe was with a boy called Reece: tanned, brown hair and brow eyes, and really tall. So I left them to it. Millie pointed out someone looking like Finn kissing s blonde girl. Finn wouldn't do that aha.
"Are you sure it's not him?"
"Yeah, I'm positive!" I say tears coming into my eyes. I know full well it's him I just hope it isn't. They turn around. The same hair. Same freckles. Same hickeys from last night. Same smirk. Same eyes. It was him. How? Why? Why does it always happen to me? I hate this feeling. I run toward the toilet, and puke up a lot. I haven't been drinking alcohol for the same reason as Finn. I lose control, and I wanted to be loyal. I guess he didn't consider that. Fuck it. He wants to upset me, then I'll do the same to him. It's just if I have the guts to do it or not.
"How could he mess up again Mills?"
"He's not worth it Babe"
"He broke me again."
"Let's get you home, you need to sleep and take your mind off things."
I let her get a taxi with me and sleep at mine for the night. I still can't believe Finn would do that again.

A/n again!

I can't believe we have 2K reads! I love you all, sorry for short chapter, my phones gonna die and left my charger at home🤦🏼‍♀️. Enjoy!

(Sorry it's short!)

Love you!

Emelia ❤️