"Let's go somewhere" "Where" "Far away""You're insane" "But you love it"

A/n this is smut. Don't come at me saying I'm sexualising him. I ain't. Warned

Sophia came exactly half an hour later.

She came with brownies as I have started my monthly bleeding. YAY. And ran to me. She is amazing literally. She had to go after 15 minutes, she went Christmas shopping and me and Finn stayed at home watching movies.

"Let's go somewhere" he suggested
"Where"
"Far away"
"You're insane"
"But you love it"
I paused and I didn't know what to say, do I love it? Or do I love him?
"I'm just popping the loo." He walks off to the toilet. His phone gets a notification and it's from
Poppy
~Hey, when you gonna tell y/n all of this was a prank, and come and give me a good time ;) I haven't seen you since last night. She doesn't deserve you, just tell her I dared you and that you have to go see your mom, baby ❤️x

My eyes started watering and I was crying my eyes out. It was a dare? Is this why he's so mean to me? Is this why he hates me? Because of this Poppy girl? He's never spoken about a Poppy girl?

"What's wrong, y/n?"
I show him the message
"Fuck!" He screams
"Explain."
"Now."
"She's my ex, she knows I'm into you because I accidently added her to a group chat because I wanted to win you over but I didn't know how, I asked the hang and I added her thinking she was Possy, my sister.(he doesn't have a sister but in this he does, she's 19) I added her and she knows I love you. She tries everyday to get with me and it always fails but I only love you."
"You...love me?"
"Yes. Millions, baby girl"
"I love you too"
Our faces start getting closer and our lips smash together, I put my hand on his cheek do deepen the kiss. I started taking off his shirt and he taken off mine. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. More then likely leaving a hickey. He found my sweet spot and caused me to let a moan escape my mouth.

Smut from now on

He carried on until I couldn't resist it. I pulled of his trousers. To reveal his bulge. Fuck. It's big.( CriNgE The Fuck ' it's big' 😭) he pulled down my jeans and left me in my underwear and bras. He stopped kissing me and looked at me.
"Beautiful" is all he said and took off my panties( I fr hate this word 'panties' like ugggghhhh) and he nodded at me to see if I was okay with this. I nodded back and whimpered out a yes.
He pulled down his boxers to reveal his now huge boner. This is gonna hurt. He put on a condom and went in and I moaned at how big it was. Then I started to like it. And I wanted more
"More please"
"Please. I beg. Faster"
"Harder"
"Faster"
"Fuck, right there."
He started pounding into me and we were both soon to be reaching our climax.
"I'm gonna.." he said
"Me too" ( idk what the fuck people say in sex. I am A cHilD oF GoD, ThANk YEW)

Smut over

We both lay down on the bed and fall asleep. We watched movies all day and by the time we fell asleep it was 10pm, early but we were tired. I just lost my fucking virginity to Finn Wolfhard.

A/n I'm so sorry this is short. But I'm writing a new story 😂 the Notification one sux arse atm. And this one will still be carried on! And HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH FIR 150+ reads!! Ily all ❤️💕