"You look beautiful today""Thank you!"

Y/n pov

After I shouted to Finn, I rolled over and went to sleep. These headaches are going to kill me. I woke up with Sophia next to me and Wyatt sitting on my bed on his phone. I realise I slept in a sports bra and booty shorts ( this happened to me when my crush surprised me on my birthday and I forgot I was wearing them. I was so embarrassed )and don't want to get out of bed because that's embarrassing. I pretend to sleep until I feel him get off the bed, I jump up, get my jacket on and run to the bathroom to have a shower and wash my face and brush my teeth. I get our dry my hair and go and start to make breakfast. As soon as I cook my own eggs and bacon everyone comes in to the kitchen.
"Hey! Can we have some!?"
"Is that for us?"
"I like mine scrambled!"
"Can you cook us some please?"
I get out a paper and pen and make them write down how they want their food. It takes me another 20 minutes but I've finished cooking for them all. I feel someone tickle me from the back. I look around and see Wyatt.
"Hey n/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go on a date tonight?" He asks nervously.
I grab his hand.
"I would love to." We both start to lean in but get interrupted by Finn "clearing" his voice. I look at him and he goes so red and storms off. Dang, what's up his arse this morning?
"Be ready for 8, and dress casual!"
He walks away and starts to talk to Jack. I head over to Millie Sadie and Soph and tell them what happened, it's 2pm now so we decide to go on rides until 6, I lasted 6 rides and then puked but carried on. And all together I lasted 15 rides! Proud of myself ( lolol this isn't me at all, so I apologise if you love them, just pretend you don't x) Me and Sophia walk back to our side of the room and I pick out my outfit.
"He said casual, but is that code for fancy?"
"He means casual, stop stressing as wear this. She hands me a plain white t with a red flannel to wear on top and black ripped jeans with my black doc martins. A girl knows how to dress.
"Thanks!" I walk to the bathroom to get changed and come out 2 minutes later. I go over to my mirror and do basic makeup, primer, foundation,powder,contour,highlight,mascara and lipgloss. Wow, now my bird nest of a hair. Should I curl it? Nah, straighten it! ( if you have curly hair naturally straighten it, if you have straight hair naturally curl it!) after I did my hair I put it up in a high pony tai and hairspray back any fly always. I check the time and it's 7:48! I'm nearly ready apart from perfume so I brush my teeth and scroll through Instagram and wait for Wyatt. It was 7:59 and I got a text, I heard it front the bathroom
Wyatt💕: Meet me in the hotel lobby x
Y/n💝: okay <3

I say bye to Soph and Millie who was on her way back from the rides and met Wyatt down in the lobby. He was holding a white rose for me. It smelt so good! I kindly thank him and follow him to a restaurant

(I'm being lazy and nothing happens at the restaurant, well nothing interesting, and now they're on their way back to the hotel!)
Do I have feelings for Wyatt? I still have a lot of feeling for Finn, but he hurt me, and Wyatt is treating me well so far, but I can't see myself with Him, I can only see myself with Finn.
"Hey wy?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry, but I just don't feel a connection, I can only really see you as my brother." I say softly.
"I was about to say the same thing" he laughs off. That went way better, I breathe out a sigh of relief and we start talking like we did before our date, and we eventually get back to the hotel. Wyatt goes to the boys half of he room and I go to the other half , I bump into Finn!?
"Hey y/n have fun on your... date?" He asks
"Yeah, didn't work out though, he's like a brother to me!" I say hoping he would tell me he has feelings for me now, his face lit up as I say that sentence
"Now I can say it."
"Say what?"
"You look beautiful today!"
I wish he said he loved me back
"Thank you!"
"Goodnight n/n!"
"Goodnight Finnie" I then walk to my bed grinning like an idiot!

A/n so my internet is being a bum and won't let me reply to comments? So I'm sorry, I'm
Not blanking you! Thank you for 650+ reads! Love you all❤️ enjoy !

-Emelia 💕