"We're here!""I dibs the bed by the window!"

Then it all goes black, turns out barely sleeping because of nerves of flying can knock you out. I woke up to Finn giving me soft little pecks on my face. By now we were in out universal hotel! Where we are staying for the next 4 weeks! I can't believe it! Finn gets three keys and we go up to our room in the elevator, thank god we're only on the third floor, I hate these things. I snatch a key off Finn once three elevator opens and run to the room.
"We're here"
"I dibs the bed by the window" I shout almost deafening them. I gave them an apologetic look and start to unpack, the bed's were really soft. The sheets all white with a plain black throw at the bottom and black and white patterned pillows. It looked cute-ish but they didn't really match but I didn't mind, I would barely be in here, I'd be having too much fun on the rides! I finish putting away my swimwear and my clothes and move onto my toiletries, we all have to share a bathroom and bedroom together, I take the best shelf and best cupboard before Finn and Soph could because I'm a Bitch and need everything perfect. I come back in to find a random girl all over Finn and can I just say, my heart dropped. We never made it official but he admitted to having feelings over me, was he lying? He looks up at me with a smirk on his face and starts to kiss this girl. Once they're done she turns around with a look of disgust, her perfect blue eyes go with her bright blonde hair and perfect body, no wonder he picked her over me, I would of aswell. I just walk over to my bed and carry on unpacking, I turn to speak to Soph but she's gone also. I'm just in my room trying to not watch out the corner of my eye. This is absolute torture. Luckily Soph walks back in with room service followed behind her and she kicks out the blonde girl that Finn was all over. He sulks in his bed and I act all silent wrapped up in my quilt and Soph gives me a confused look and I just shake my head.
"So.." she says
"What happened? I leave and you're all fine then when I come back it's awkward?" She asks
"Finn was just.. having a umm moment with some girl.. th-tha-that's all" I fake smile at Soph hoping she would believe it but I feel a familiar hot wet liquid fall down my face ( ITS A TEAR YOU NASTY) I wipe it away and then she turns to Finn.
"Finn, I get you have your needs or whatever but if we're going to stay in the same room for the next 4 weeks it would be appreciated if you could maybe follow them to there room? And not ours?" She shout whispers, Finn just nods and goes on his phone, after 20 minutes of silence I get up and walk out of the room ignoring Sophia and Finn's constant calls of asking me what was wrong or where I was going. Why was this effecting me so much? We were never official. I can't believe how jealous I am at the moment. So I go outside for some fresh air.

DONT ATTAK ME

I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been swamped (shRek whO) and only just had time to update and I'm sorry it's long by thank you all for reading my crappy book love you all ❤️x

-Emelia 💗