"He looked me dead in the eye,Sophia, he broke me.... again"

Wow, Finn's messages cut me deep, I didn't even do anything wrong to him? I just said well done. Well, only 4 more days until we leave universal, I'm hoping Finn won't want me to meet the casts and just take us home.

"Finn?"
"What."
"Are we still going Drayton Manor?"
"Yes of course,y/n" he smile
"Okay." I say bluntly and go back to my book. Where did we go wrong? Why? How? When? Will we ever be the same? I miss being able to speak to my boy Bestfriend about everything and anything, I miss the little 6 year old boy who didn't want to touch any girl but me because they all had cooties, but he wouldn't mind getting them off me. By now I feel a familiar hot liquid down my face again (NaStY PeOplE) and Sophia barges in takes me out and doesn't say a word, neither do I, at times like this I know not to question anymore.
"Here we are."
She brought me down stairs into the lobby? I gave her a confused look and then all of a sudden (favourite artist- f/a) f/a walks through the door.
"Soph, f/a walked through the door. Oh.my.fucking.god, he/she is gorgeous/handsome in human!"
"Hey, y/n" they say
"Omg, hey!" You nervously laughs and then shake their hand, OMG I JUST TOUCHED F/A.
"I have to go, but I'll see you around, nice meeting you!" And with that, they walk away.
"Soph, did you do that?"
"Maybeee"
I jump up and down and hen squeeze her so tight I'm surprised she didn't pop! We see Finn walk out of the Lobby with his hand around another girl, my face drops. He must have left something in the room as he goes back and comes back with something in his pocket, phone shaped. He looks me dead in the eye. And he smashes his lips into this brunette girl, I walk away with tears in my eyes. How many times is he going to hurt me, how many times am I going to
Let him? I think to myself. Ugh! I wish I could forget about these feelings for him!
Soph shortly follows behind calling my name and asking me to wait. I feel bad but right now all I want is my bed and then to leave, maybe the casts will be more nicer to me then Finn is. Soph walks in just as I snuggle into bed looking like a burrito, you can't see me though.
"I honestly give up with that boy."
"He looked me dead in the eye,Sophia, he broke me....again"
"I know, and I understand it's going to be hard, but you've got to try and not let him ruin your time! You only have 4 days left in universal, you've been on one ride! And hen you was sick! The rest you've been moping over some boy! You need to not let him affect you, I love you baba"
She leans and gives me hug which makes me cry even more. Soon enough he comes barging in with this girl attached to his face. God, they look like they're trying to eat eachother.

"Finn.what.did.we.say.abou.sluts." Sophia says through gritted teeth. The girl let's go off Finn, walks up to her and slaps Sophia round he face!
"I am not a slut, red head!"
I emerge from my blanket burrito and walk up to the girl and snatch her hair down and HER WEAVE CAME OFF OH MY GOD. I'm dying of Laughter Sophia is in hysterics Finn and the slut both look mortified. She takes it back off of me. I finish laughing and shout
"Don't ever touch my best friend again!" Before she leaves crying.
"Was there any need for that y/n?" Finn asks
"Yes actually she slapped Sophia."
"She should be able to look after herself."
"She can, trust me, but she still shouldn't have done that. And YOU shouldn't have bought her here in the first place." I say angrily.
"So."
Me and Finn have an argument.

Time skip~~

( you'be met the cast and you've been with them for s few days and you and Wyatt have been speaking a lot and Finn is jealoussss)

"Hey,Wy?"
"Yeah, n/n?" (N/n- nick name)
"I'm bored can we do something."
"We're literally at Drayton manor, lets go on some rides!" He says enthusiastically.
"I don't wanna do thatttt." I groan in a blanket burrito again.
"Wyatt just laughs at me and takes a photo. He send it to all of us and it made a group at the same time.

Wyatt
*Image*

Millie
Aww
Sadie
My Baby Burrito
Finn
Ew
Sadie
Shut it Wolfhard
Finn
No, I don't want her in my phone, thanks.
Sophia
Why not?
Finn
No slags aloud.
Sophia
What about the ones you bought home at universal
Finn
How many times! They weren't slags!
Y/n
Are you forgetting I'm in this
Finn
Shit.
Y/n
Yeah... thanks
Finn
Ignore that, someone hacked into my phone
Y/n
Save it, you've hurt me enough.
Y/n left the group chat

Jack
Way to go Finn
Jeremy
Yeah you jack ass!
Chosen
There was no need Finn! She did nothing wrong
Finn
I just don't like her calm down
Jaeden
Honestly,Finn, why do you only do it to her? How can someone so pretty and funny be hated by you so much?
Finn
Y/n? Pretty and funny😂ha no
Wyatt removed Finn

"Hey wtf!? Add me back" I hear Finn shout across the room
"No! You idiot!" Wyatt shouts back.
"Why!"
"Because you're being a selfish cow, that's why!"
"Shut up you fucking Jew!"
"Finn!?" I shout
"Yeah" he says nicely? Huh?
"Can you stop shouting?" I ask
"Why?"
"Headache"
"Okay"
Why was he being nice to me? He literally hates me, and the others see it aswell! But why me? I never even did anything wrong to him.

Finn's pov ( omG)

"Why can't you just tell her how you feel?" Jack asks me
"Because with the way I treated her! She'll never forgive me, or she'll think I'm ether using her or it's a dare or joke."
" so why say all of that?"
"I don't know, I hate myself after I say it all. But I can't just randomly start being nice to her now can I?"
"No, but you could start by stopping the insults maybe?" He recommends
"Then who can I insult?"
"Idk, Noah or someone, just not the girl you're in love with" he says before leaving.
Damn

AYYYY i updatedddd!! Enjoy! This ones longer! Over 1k words! Ahhh and does y/n have a new love interest? Ooooo 🤔

-Emelia❤️