"You look gorgeous""Looking Handsome"

I know I already used that picture, I'm in music so I can't find a good one.

Skip 2 weeks~

I walk home after getting my dress for the MTV awards- Finn wants to take me as a plus one and announce to the public we're dating, I'm shitting myself if I'm being honest, but I'm sick of having to hide from people, and the only evidence is me with hickeys and it makes me out to be a whore, I'm not a whore so don't worry! But I have my Gorgeous friend helping me get ready, she's called Chloe and she has gorgeous eyes and long brown hair, and she's just stunning! Millie apologised and now we're friends so she's coming down to help me, and same for Sadie! I'm so excited, it's 4pm and I have to leave at 6pm! Shit. The girls are meant to be here for 4:15, so I run around finding my makeup and get it set up for the girls, I'll put on my dress later, but my hair and makeup are priority at the moment.

Finn❤️
You excited baby girl? Xx

Y/n❤️😘
Yeah,nervous aswell! You okay? You feeling good, I know you're quite bad with your anxiety, you okay? Xx

Finn❤️
I'm fine, babe, thank you for asking. I'm nervous aswell, we'll be fine! I have to go get ready I love you ❤️

Y/n❤️😘

I love you too, baby x

The girls knock on my door 6 times so I know it's them and not some paparazzi or something.
"Hey! You look gorgeous girls!" I say looking at them all! Millie and Chloe knew eachother from a meet and great as she's a fan of the show, so Millie is bringing her as a plus one, I'm so happy! Millie and Sadie rush me upstairs so they can do my hair and makeup, Chloe makes snacks and drinks and brings them up.
"Mmmm, pancake bites!" I try to reach for one but Millie slaps me as I moved and she nearly ducked up my makeup, oops.
"Hey Chlo, pass me one please " I ask with a cheesy smile so she can't resist.
"Because I love you okay" and I stuff my face before Millie moves onto lips.
I look in the mirror as Sadie finishes my hair, and for once I'm really happy with my appearance!
"Thank you so much girlies!" I say as I hug them both and run downstairs to take selfies!

I look in the mirror as Sadie finishes my hair, and for once I'm really happy with my appearance!"Thank you so much girlies!" I say as I hug them both and run downstairs to take selfies!

"That hair style really suits you y/n!" Chloe compliments me

"Thank you so much Chloe!"
"I'm gonna go and get my dress on give me 2 seconds!"
I run upstairs and get on my dress:

"Thank you so much Chloe!""I'm gonna go and get my dress on give me 2 seconds!"I run upstairs and get on my dress:

(Ignore the big flowers and only imagine small flowers if the big ones bother you :) )

The girls will flip! I put in some plain black heels and walk downs stairs.
"Oh my god!"
"Goddess"
"How stunning"
"Finn is gonna freak!"
"Shit I forgot to message Finn!"
"Thank you so much girls!" I pull them all into a hug and take a selfie.
I post it to Instagram and put away my phone and get into the limo with the girls.

I step out and feel so much fear fill me up, I feel like my heart just sunk to my arsehole! Where's Finn? There! Wow. I'm lucky, he turns around and stares at me for a while I blush and smile and look at the floor, he uses his fingers and lifts my head up.
"You look gorgeous"
"Looking handsome"
"I love you y/n y/l/n"
"I love you more Wolfhard" we smile and pose for the cameras then walk inside and sit down and wait for the award's to begin being given out, if I'm being honest,I zone out until Finn is nominated for best dressed male actor in 2018 ( I know this wasn't at the MTV, just ignore it) he should win I mean look at him. Damn.

" and the nominees for best dressed male actor 2018 are- Finn Wolfhard, Tom Holland, Wyatt Oleff, blah blah and blah blah!"
They open up the envelope and read out the name.
"Finn Wolfhard!" They smile and walk away leaving him the award.
"Wow! Thank you guys so much, I never thought I'd be here receiving best dressed awards! I mean, ask the guys, my fashion sense Is rubbish! Aha" he laughs and looks at me and nods to see if I'm ready and I nod back to him. Gosh! We're coming public, what if I get booed? What if they hate me, what if people split us up!?
" none of this would be possible without my beautiful kind, smart and definitely sarcastic girlfriend," he takes a breathe and says my name.
"Y/n y/l/n, I love you baby thank you" and he walks away  and gets a big round of applause. That went way better and easier then expected! Phew

A/n!

HEyyy! Thank you to everyone reading my books! Updates were slow brut I'm nearly on six weeks term so I'll update a lot more!

Love you all

Emelia ❤️x