Chapter one - The owners son

YUGYEOM'S POV

I woke up, turning off my alarm. I forced my lazy body to get out of bed as I headed to the bathroom. After I finished, I put on a jacket, a simple shirt, and a necklace.
(A/N: I'm sorry I had to use this. )

I headed out, closing the door behind me

I headed out, closing the door behind me. I went to my favourite place to get coffee - Bambam's Café. I'm not sure why they name it 'Bambam'. The owners name isn't Bambam. I'm a friend of the owner but, maybe it's his friend, son or family member? I entered the café seeing a new worker, wondering what family member it is this time because, this is a 'family' café so only the owner and his family members are aloud to work here. I went to order, seeing a beautiful boy that had chocolate brown coloured hair, eyes that are the darkest shade of brown and the usual worker apron. "Hello, what can I get for you? " I was to busy staring at him and his stunning smile I didn't notice him speaking to me until, he hesitantly tapped my shoulder. "Sir? " Just then, the owner came out. "Oh, Yugyeom! " He said shaking my hand. "Meet my son, Bambam. " I smiled at them. "Hello, how old are you? "
"I'm 20 " He said confidently. "Uhm...I'm 20 too... "  I said shyly. The owner smirked at me while wiggling his eyebrows. I rubbed my neck nervously before, the owner pulled me away. "Aww. Looks like Yugyeom is having a crush on my son. " He said squealing. "But, your son is stra- " The owner rolled his eyes, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Are you dumb? Can't you tell my son is gay? "
"And you support that? " Yugyeom said with hope in his eyes. " Of course, no matter what, his still my son and he will be forever. " I smiled at his words. "So go get a date with my son. " I chuckled. " I'll try. "  I went back to order, my heart was about to explode out of my chest. " Can I just have a standard black coffee? " He nodded his head. "That will be $1.80 " I nodded my head giving him the money.

BAMBAM'S POV

I took a glance at Yugyeom. He was really handsome... but, he wouldn't like me, I'm garbage. Right? I can't stop thinking about him. Handsome, beautiful, kind, all the amazing words describe him.

A/N: What do you guys think? Is it good or does it need to be better? (Basically is it good or bad ) I'm so exited to start this story. How do you guys like the picture of Yugyeom?