Chapter Nine - Caller

Yugyeom was staring at them before he got in the car. "I seriously knew it. " Mark blushed hiding his face into the crook of Jackson's neck. "Lets check on 2jae before they make out in front of my baby. " Jackson was squealing and Mark was just... flustered.

* 2 j a e *

"Youngjae... I... " What if Youngjae found out Jaebum was gay? Would he leave him? "Love you. Youngjae, I love you. " He said as tears started running his face. Youngjae started crying too and his first moment was to just hug Jaebum. They heard the door click open then, quickly wiped their tears and separated. Jaebum pulled Youngjae on his lap, playing with his fluffy hair.

YUGYEOM'S POV

I ran to Bambam. "Y-yugyeom... " His face was pale, he was trembling under the blanket and he looked so weak. I ran up too him and quickly got him some water. I helped him too drink it then hugged him. "Are you okay? " Bambam just nodded his head and pulled me down, laying his head on my chest. I didn't really mind because I didn't see anything more to it so I just hugged him. I was bored so I decided to scroll through instagram.
(A/N: there will be a few posts. )

Chanyeol_loves_baek

Cutie

1,000 comments, 3,000 likes.

More comments...

Markson_or_nothing

🌹💖😏

3,000 likes, 3,000 comments.

View more comments...

*end of posts*

I sighed switching of my phone and laying my head back. I hesitantly closed my eyes wondering what would happen the next day.

🌸next morning 🌸
YUGYEOM'S POV

I felt Bambam's forehead and smiled. He's gotten much better. I decided I would get up and start the normal day. Maybe normal. I washed up and then headed downstairs to make breakfast. I cooked something light so Bambam wouldn't end up vomiting or something like that. I waited for him to wake up and then I headed upstairs to check if he was actually awake. It's 9:00am but I'm just impatient. I went upstairs to see a Bambam wearing shorts and a over-sized shirt. I'm not complaint it was pretty cute. No it was so cute that I'm as straight as a circle. "B-Bambamthefoodisdownstairsjustcomeandeat. " I said quickly and rushed downstairs. My phone rang in my pocket and I picked it up not knowing the caller. "Watch out, idiot. "

Then they hung up.

A/N: How is your day guys? (Istg Chanbaek are dating. My proof is here. )

⬇️⬇️⬇️

100% sure

100% sure. What about you?