Chapter Ten - Helping

THIRD PERSON POV

*After eating Bambam went back to bed*

I immediately called back in worry that they were going to do something whoever they are.

"Who are you anyway? "
"That's non of your business. "
"What are you looking for. "
"You, honey. "
"Why? "
"Because I'm testing you. "
"I'll give you 5 seconds to find out where I am. Hint I'm near Bambam. "

Yugyeom turned around but found nothing until he was about to call back. He looked at something in the corner of his eye. It was a hand reaching out for Bambam. Now of course, Yugyeom was stronger than everyone thought. Yugyeom silently hovered over Bambam, pretending as if he knew nothing. His hand moved at the speed of lighting and grabbed the anonymous hand, twisting it. The victim screamed in pain, then came out. "My god Yugyeom, I knew you were strong but not this strong. "
"Mia? " She folded her arms and smiled and Yugyeom. "Just kiss him already. " Yugyeom looked down realising he was still hovering over Bambam. Bambam fluttered his eyes, opening them. "Yugyeom? " Yugyeom rolled off Bambam, laying on the bed, putting his forearm on top of his closed eyes and sighed. "You okay? By the way, who's that girl? " Yugyeom lifted his hand off his eyes and opened them, looking at Bambam. "My childhood friend. " Bambam nodded his head and bowed to her. "Hello my name is Bambam. "
"Hello my name is Mia. " She said bowing back. "Yugyeom are you going to stay in the house the whole day or get up and go take Bambam to the café? " Yugyeom R.E.M. weed the café and shot up, running to the door. Mia and Bambam ran after him.

🌺Time skip🌺

Now they were infront of the café, panting heavily because of all the running. After they regained their breath they entered the café, seeing a few customers. Bambam quickly put on his apron and started working. Since there were more customers than usual, Mia and Yugyeom volunteered to help and Bambam accepted. "Thanks for the help. " 
"No problem. " Yugyeom said. They spent rest of the day helping Bambam and his family. After that, Bambam went to do something so, Mia sat down, signalling Yugyeom to sit across her. "So what's the deal with you and Bambam? I know you like him but that's all. "
"I don't know what to do. Do I make a move, what do I do? "
"Well, there is one thing you can do. " At the thought of doing something nice, Yugyeom's eyes lit up.

(A/N: How was today's chapter and did you guys watch 'new era' by got7? [to bad Jackson wasn't their 🙁 ]