Chapter Five - Mistake

YUGYEOM'S POV

This is the fastest I've ever ran in my life. I rushed up the stairs opening the door...it was just a cockroach. "Why are you screaming over a cockroach?! " Bambam shook his head in disagreement. "Ugh, omg, I came for nothing. " I started walking away until I heard him scream again. I sighed, "Okay, I'll kill- "

BAMBAM'S POV

Someone grabbed both Yugyeom's  hands from behind then, another one grabbed my hands with one of his and then covered one with my mouth.

YUGYEOM'S POV

Tears started streaming down Bambam's face but, they were muffled by the guys hands. "Bambam, don't cry. " He nodded his head before they tied are hands and put us in the car by force.

🌺 time skip 🌺

Once we got there, they locked us in this jail. I was happy they took the fabric off of Bambam's beautiful full lips. "Bambam...Don't cry. " I tried leaning on, succeeding. I softly kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened in shock, forcefully pulling away. "What- Why? " Yugyeom looked down in disappointment. He took it to fast. He didn't think he would pull away. "I-I'm sorry. " Bambam got up. And walked away...

THIRD PERSON

🌺At his house alone🌺

Yugyeom flopped on the bed. Idiot why did you take it to fast? I bet he doesn't want to see you anymore. I bet he doesn't want to see you anymore. He decided to get some sleep and tell Bambam's dad what happened.

🌺Time skip to morning🌺

Yugyeom just put on whatever he can find and wore his shoes. He exited the door and went to the café. That café. Good morning I'm looking for the owner...Yugyeom entered the office. "Good morning Yugyeom. " He said smiling brightly. "Good morning..." Yugyeom sad in sadness. Bambam's dad smiled softly. "Take a seat. " Yugyeom sat down, as told. "Bambam told me the events of last night. " Yugyeom immediately tensed up. "Its okay, Bambam likes you just don't take it to fast. He nodded his head. "Okay. " Yugyeom went outside and went up to the counter. " Can I have a regular black coffee? " Bambam nodded his head still not recognising the voice. Bambam walked to the table giving him his coffee. "Enjoy! "

BAMBAM'S POV

I'm going to post something but, I blocked Yugyeom so he won't know about it!

Bambam_

Doesn't he look handsome

Doesn't he look handsome. Don't tell him I took this photo...I'm going to save it as my screen.

Yuggie_yug
Cheeky, are we?

What? I missed the block button!

A/N: You guys are so adorable! Thank you for supporting this story! Positive comments make me want to write another chapter even more! Have you guys read my other story? If you haven't go check it out, I personally love it. Btw it's kind of late but what do you guys think of 'Look' by Got7? I was shook when I watched it. Especially mark's part. I was about to cry because they were all amazing! As usual. Anyway, bye bye guys!

Zena6020 since you don't know. React to got7's look music video please! Type in 'Got7 look' Give me your feedback on it please! 💖