Chapter Eleven - Take it easy

THIRD PERSONS POV

"Which is.... " Yugyeom's eyes lit up even more. "Take it easy. " He's eyes immedtly dulled back. "But if I take it easy, will I even make the first move? "
"If you take it slow and easy, not will it only help you and him understand each other's feelings but, it will also help you to slowly get into a relationship because, you can't just do everything all at once, that's not how life works and you know that. " Yugyeom nodded his head in defeat, knowing all of this was true. "Take a day off for you and Bambam tomorrow. Maybe it will help you solve things out a least a little bit. "
"Okay, thank you, I knew I could always count on you. " Mia nodded her head. " No prob, Yug. "

🌺Time skip🌺
*OFF DAY WITH BAMBAM*

"Is something on you're mind Yugyeom? " Bambam said his voice laced in concern. "No it's just that... " Bambam looked up at him. "If you don't want to tell me it's fine. You know that. "
"I do but... Bambam w-what if... " Bambam put a finger over Yugyeom's lips lips shutting him up. "Let's just have fun for now. " Yugyeom hesitantly got up, taking Bambam's hand. Bambam stiffened at first but, immediately calmed down when he realised it could be a friend thing. "Where do want to go? "
"I don't know it's up to you. "
"Let's just go for a walk and talk about all our problems. " Yugyeom agreed and with that being said, they headed out the door. "Yugyeom, now you have to really tell me what's going on. " Yugyeom let out a heavy sigh, getting ready to explain as to why he has been acting this way. "I like this person but, I'm not sure if they have the same feelings for me. It's breaking me apart to see that they think that we're just friends everyday. We are but, I like them and I want them to like me too. " Bambam's heart shattered into a million pieces. He likes someone? And I thought I could ever have a chance? How stupid could I get? That's all what was going on in his mind at that very moment. Bambam faked a smile, turning to Yugyeom. "I'm sure they like you too Yugyeom your an amazing person. " Bambam was just holding back the urge to breakdown in front of the one he had feelings for. But didn't share the same type of feelings for him.

A/N: For those of you who have read my Chanbaek fanfiction, how was it?