Chapter Fifteen - Forgive

THIRD PERSONS POV

Yugyeom started sobbing straight away. "I-I...m-m s-so sorry. " He said his voice shakes up by his sobs. He felt the foot steps get nearer, and nearer until he heard the figure finally flop on the bed, the persons chest against his back. Even though the person was slightly shorter, he still felt the familiar warmth. "Bambam... " Was all Yugyeom said before he closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep. Bambam laid Yugyeom down and pushed a few hairs from his fringe, behind his ear. ( i don't know what you guys call it in different places, it's the hair on the forehead, if you know what I mean. ) "My poor baby... jealousy comes in all different places... " Bambam said sighing at the reaction of Yugyeom when he saw Felix and Him together. "He was only a friend. " Bambam kissed Yugyeom's lips softly before getting up, and exiting the room. He figured Yugyeom wouldn't be very happy if he woke up and found no Bambam. Bambam watched some TV but eventually went to sleep. He woke up and found that Yugyeom was cutely sitting on his knees infront of him, with those innocent, sparkling eyes. He jumped on Yugyeom wrapping his legs around Yugyeom's waist and hands around his neck. "Yuggie! " Yugyeom hugged Bambam tightly and breathed in his scent, missing that beautiful mango and sweet lily scent. "Well I don't have work today but, I'm a bit bored... " Yugyeom shook his head. "Who was the boy with you. " He sounded rather angry. "My friend, Felix. " Yugyeom nodded his head, figuring he would just have to trust Bambam on this. If you love someone, you gotta trust them. "Yugyeom, I'm sorry for pushing you away like that I just- "
"No, don't apologise, I shouldn't have forced it I upon you like that. " Yugyeom hovered over Bambam and kissed his lips- the kiss was very loving. Every kiss with them is just as good and loving as the first one. Almost as if you can taste their love. Yugyeom felt as if this would last for long. It's only natural to have a fight in a relationship and if the person gives up to easily it means their just worried. If you don't have a fight in a relationship it means you're both close and trustworthy but if you do, it means you both learn things from fights and love rather other (either way you love each other. ) As if this relationship would last long. If you're heartbroken, don't hate the person but, think of all the others put there waiting for you, or waiting to be loved. Don't be salty over it and have a bright side to everything.

A/N: I'm sorry guys. I figured I'd share this lesson because, I don't get heartbroken over that. All those people who are feeling that pain, that's just the things we experience in life.

By the way,
Zena6020

By the way,Zena6020

Is this who you were talking about? His name is Chen

Is this who you were talking about? His name is Chen. :) {well that's his stage name but yeah} . Just in case that's not enough for you, listen to this:

https://youtu.be/Ib674A1yMtg
And this is the time he sings:
0:10

There you go, let me know if it's him. :)

Btw hello, all exo-l's! 💗🌸