Chapter Eight - Markson

YUGYEOM'S POV

I was going to call Jackson because I knew he was very sad that Mark sort of friend-zoned him.

*F L A S H B A C K*

Jackson's POV...

I was walking a long the hall when I heard something. I saw Mark making out with another guy. Even though I haven't confessed to him, I still liked him... When Mark came back I saw him running to his bedroom crying. I didn't mind because I bet his boyfriend broke up with him.

YUGYEOM'S POV
*E N D    O F    F L A S H B A C K*

The only thing Jackson didn't know is that Mark got raped. My goal was to make Mark and Jackson get together without me being their because I know they will do something since I already knew they really liked each other.

*PHONE CALL WITH JACKSON*

"Hey Jackson I need some help can you bring Mark too? Go inside my car and don't move. "

"Okay, I'll bring Mark and I'll come in a few minutes. "

"Thanks. "

🌺time skip🌺

Me and Mark both got in the car waiting for Yugyeom. "Mark...? " Mark turned around coldly. "What? " I took a deep breath saying the words I needed to say. "Why did you come home crying that night... Did your boyfriend break up with you? " Mark's eyes widened. " I don't have a boyfriend. "
"Then who were you making out with? " I said with anger laced in my voice and I spoke in such a harsh tone. Mark gave me a piercing glare. "I was raped, Jackson. " My eyes softened and I immediately pulled Mark into my muscular arms, stroking his hair softly. "You know you can always talk to me. " I felt Mark nodding against my chest and relaxing in the process. I knew Mark liked it when people told him the good things about him while stroking his hair so that's exactly what I did. "Mark your beautiful and I love you more than anything. Your the most amazing person. Your strong and trustworthy. I will give you all I have and make you happy, staying with you till the very end. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here. " I lifted Mark 'a chin only to see him crying. "Mark don't cry. " He sniffled and jumped into my lap, hugging me tighter. "Jackson... " I put a finger over his lips. "Relax. " Meanwhile the person looking at them was...

A/N: I love Markson so much. What would you guys think if I added some Chanbaek? All my favourite ships in one wattpad book. 💖💖💖💖💖
Love you guys! I wanted to say go check out baekyeolies and their amazing story. I was so hooked in! 💓
More profiles to check out:

bamgyeoms
babymook-
ixjasxi
alssaeida
asdcrz
jacks_hiswang
Jimins1Army
youngjaeeechoi
MsfriesGuiANa1103

It's so late I'm going to sleep now, bye bye! 🌹