Chapter Six - Accident

BAMBAM'S POV

I mentally slapped myself. Who the hell misses the block button?! Oh well, he saw it already. I heard footsteps heading my way. "Good morning. " I said, bowing down. "Good morning. "
"Dad? " He ruffled my hair. Just then, then the all too familiar bell rang. "It's a customer. " They ordered the same as Yugyeom and then they sat down in front of Yugyeom. I felt a tinge of hurt and jealousy (A/N: Jealousyyyy, does anyone know Monsta X? ) in my heart. I harshly put down the coffee cup infront of her, spilling some on her. Then I just felt guilt. "I'm sorry I said in sincerity and rushed to get a cloth quickly cleaning her up. She chuckled and said, " Oh honey, that's alright I understand why. " She said smiling sweetly at me. I raised an eyebrow at her but, I just went back to cleaning. After, I was finished I apologised again. After I left, we got a few more customers and I did the usual until it was the end of the shift. Yugyeom wasn't there. I dropped down on my knees and fell to the floor thinking so much that my head started to hurt. All my fault. I'm so stupid. I lost him. I do everything wrong.

YUGYEOM'S POV

I went back to the café and it said closed but the door was unlocked. I went to check if there was a robber or something but I tripped over a figure. I turned on the light, seeing Bambam sleeping on the floor. His face is scrunched up in pain. I put one of my hands under his knees and the other one under his back. I didn't need to use my strength since he was incredibly light. His features close up are so beautiful almost as if he was art. From his smooth eyelids, his perfectly shaped nose and gorgeous plump lips. I couldn't imagine someone more beautiful and precious.

🌺time skip🌺
AT YUGYEOM'S HOUSE

BAMBAM'S POV

I woke up, looking around seeing a rather unusual room but seeing a figure laying next to me, making relaxing soft snores. As something came up in my head, my eyes widened an I reached for the closest thing which was Someones shirt. I cluthched on to it still with my wide eyes. I snapped out my thoughts and looked at whose shirt it was and it was Yugyeom's. I flinched as he moved and reached for me hugging me tightly. I felt so safe. If he doesn't make the first move, I will.

Let's sign it.

(A/N: Did you guys like this chapter? Btw, my sister has very interesting things on her channel! Please subscribe, like and comment on her videos! Her YouTube channel is: Nour'sArtCorner

FlamingoInABox is the same person please support her!

One more thing, superchoichop I tried to draw Youngjae but it ended up looking like Yugyeom.😕
I will draw Youngjae but I can't keep you waiting so I'll show you the Yugyeom one now! Please give feedback!

😕 I will draw Youngjae but I can't keep you waiting so I'll show you the Yugyeom one now! Please give feedback!

I'm a messy painter. Don't judge. Anyway, that's it for this chapter! I will hopefully update as soon as possible!

(Oh and, the photo on top isn't mine, it drawn by superchoichop thank you for your amazing talent. 💖👍