Chapter Four - date

THIRD PERSON

"Get off. "
"Hmm...No. " Bambam gave a  stern but, questioning look. He sighed and just waited for him to get off. Eventually, Yugyeom got off but the down side (A/N: not downside for you guys but, for them. ) is that he took Bambam's hand. He went outside of the café. "What do you want to do? " Bambam shrugged. "How about we go to my house and chill? " Bambam couldn't do anything but nod his head.

🌺Time skip 🌺

Once they arrived there, Yugyeom picked out a movie and got some snacks. "Are you scared of horror movies? " Bambam nodded his head in disagreement and, Yugyeom just nodded at him. The jump scares started and Yugyeom shrieked and hid his face in Bambam's shoulder.

🌺Time skip (again) 🌺

It was pretty late so, they figured that Bambam's could just stay over. After that movie though, Yugyeom was certain he couldn't sleep. It was the only movie he had, he thought he wouldn't be that scared but, he was completely wrong. Yugyeom went over to the guest room, opening the door seeing Bambam sleeping, hugging the pillow. Yugyeom slowly moved away the pillow from his arms until, he saw that Bambam was trembling without it. Instead of the pillow, he pulled Bambam into his embrace stroking his hair softly. Bam am stopped trembling. Yugyeom loved Bambam's hair sent, He's perfume smelled amazing. His lips were so full and plump. In all he looked gorgeous. Yugyeom smiled at the beautiful figure that was laying in his arms before slowly closing his eyes, drifting off.

🌺Morning🌺

Yugyeom woke up and looked down seeing a small figure in his arms and recalled the events from yesterday. He was happy he got to spend that amount of time with Bambam. He wanted to give another nickname to him because, it's not fair he gets called 'Yuggie' . Most people call him 'Yug' for short but, 'Yuggie' ? He's not having it from anyone except Bambam. He went to the toilet washing up and putting on a nice outfit. He was wearing, a normal white shirt and some light blue jeans. He went down stairs cooking breakfast. He was pretty proud of the meal he made, it looked good but, he was hoping that it would taste nice. He was going to go and sit down before he heard a scream coming from upstairs. His head tilted up straight away. Bambam.