Chapter Thirteen - Wait for me

BAMBAM'S POV

"Oh, your awake. " What who is that? I'm so confused. "You passed out when we were walking together. So it wasn't a dream...I just passed out. "Do you want to head to the café, to get a warm drink or something? " I weekly nodded my head. "I guess so. " My head felt like it was going to explode. I slowly got up (with the help of Yugyeom). We slowly walked there.

💐At the café 💐

"Oh Bambam, I thought you were off work today? "
"I am, I'm just getting something warm to drink. " He replied. "Oh, okay. "
"So what will you order? "
"I'm not sure, what about you Yugyeom? "
"I'll just take the usual. "
"I'll take the same as Yugyeom. "
"That will be (says price ) [idk what you guys use, dollars, yen, won, just pretend. ] Bambam handed Yugyeom his money to pay, and they sat down. "Yugyeom I really want to say this, even though it's not the right time or moment. Yugyeom I love you. "
"M-me too. "
"Consider this as a date. " Yugyeom nodded his head, to shy to even speak. They enjoyed the rest of their drink and threw it away after. This is so nice. How it feels like to be loved a lot. I guess Yugyeom and Bambam could just continue from here. I mean come on. We have 2jae and Markson to get married. They walk around looking at different shops, different restaurants. They entered a few because the main reason was to just go and walk around, while talking to each other. They decided to go to a café since that would be the best place to get a warm drink and some cake. When they arrived there, they took a table and sat down together. "Can I have your order, please? " They both recognised that voice anywhere. "Youngjae? "
"Yeah, I work here with Jaebum. " Youngjae smiled. Yugyeom wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Youngjae turned away for a second, blushing. "I'm dating you know..." Youngjae stated. "Who? " Bambam asked in curiosity. "Jaebum. " Youngjae said in a quite voice. Yugbam broke out in laughter. "Anyway I need to take others' orders too, so... " Yugbam snapped out of it for a moment. "Oh we will have the usual please. " Youngjae nodded his head, then left. "So Bambam... What are we going to do for the rest of the day? Because you realise you have work tomorrow right? " Yugyeom said glancing at Bambam, confidently. "I think we will spend the night in your room. " Bambam smirked .

A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHA DEAL WITH THAT PEOPLE. what do think they are going to do? 😏

~~~~ 💗🌸