Chapter Fourteen - Fake love

THIRD PERSONS POV

When they went to Yugyeom's room, Yugyeom completely shut the door, locking it and pinning Bambam against the wall. "Yugyeom... " Yugyeom didn't speak and just went straight, targeting Bambam's lips. He kissed them roughly. Bambam struggled for air, trying to pull Bambam away. Yugyeom removed his lips, and started to bite on Bambam's neck. "Yugyeom stop. " He didn't. "Yugyeom...Stop. " Bambam's eyes slowly started to water. Yugyeom stopped. Bambam just pushed him away and exited the house. He figured he should probably hang out with a friend. Good thing Yugyeom stopped before he made marks. He dialled a number, holding up the phone to his ear. "Hello? I just want to hang out for awhile, if you don't mind... "

💗💖💗💖💗

"Bambam, what happened? " Felix said while walking with him. "Yugyeom he... didn't stop. " And from that point Felix understood what Bambam was trying to tell him. Felix nodded his head. "So are you going to break up with him or what? " He turned to Felix with wide eyes. "Never... Well- I-I -I don't know! " Felix turned to Bambam with a sad expression before saying, "I understand. Give him a chance, you do know it was probably in the heat of the moment and he couldn't control himself. " Bambam ran a hand through his hair, in frustration. "I know Felix, I know. " Felix smiled and looked around the mall.

_

Yugyeom was looking around when he saw Bambam walking with another guy and the guy was smiling and they were talking happily (maybe) . Yugyeom felt a ball of jealousy (Jelousyyyyy-M.X) hit him, right in the face. And to rub it in even more, that random dude, just had the guts to put an arm around HIS boyfriends' arm. Rude. Yugyeom was going to break up with Bambam. He's cheating just because of that? Pfft. Fine. If that's the way he wants it. Yugyeom wasn't going to deal with that stupid, ugly twig! He's an idiot! Yugyeom hates him. He won't waste his time on him.

_

Yugyeom ran over to his bed, crying his heart out. Then suddenly a voice can be heard. You know, you were too blind to see that he doesn't love you. Man, you really messed up, didn't you? Don't you dare ask anyone out next time, you worthless idiot. Lesson learned, right? Good boy, go and show the world you don't need him. Yugyeom smiled sadly, nodding his head. "Yugyeom? " His head shot up. It sounds like his brother... But sweeter.

A/N: You guys know Felix from stray kids right? He's my bias from stray kids. : )
He's just too adorable! 💗🌸
Sorry for the 100th makeover for my profile I done. 😂
Love you guys, and this is for alssaeida ! I can see you like Taehyung and Jungkook so I named this chapter 'fake love' for you! I'm a big BTS fan! Love you everyone. 💗🌸💗🌸