F I N A L

"Yugyeom. "
"Hmm...?
As soon as Yugyeom turned around, he saw a silhouette somewhat familiar, before he can recognise the man, everything blacked out as he was knocked from air.

On the other hand Bambam was worried as hell. Yugyeom would've been home by now. Where could he be? For the first time in Bambam's life he wore whatever he could find in his closet, and rushed out the door to go to their school. "Excuse me is Yugyeom still here? " He said trying to contain his breath from all the running. "No honey he left home. " The office lady said with a straight tone.

Bambam sat on the bed thinking, and thinking. Then it clicked to him. Stay away from Yugyeom. Me and Yugyeom have some work business. "You liar! " Bambam screamed with tears streaming down his face. This is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to him.

Give me Yugyeom

No, if you want him take him- xxx-xx

Bambam ran to the address given as fast as he can. He violently shook the door knob trying to get the door open. After he succeeded, he texted the number once again, asking him which room. "No room, right behind you. " A dark and deep like voice called. The owner of the deep voice had blood on his hands and mustard yellow strands of hair in his hand. Mustard yellow. Blood. M-Mustard yellow... Bambam was about to cry. "Yugyeom! " He dropped to his knees on the ground, crying his heart out. "Yugyeom...! " Bambam said desperately. "Bambammie? " Bambam looked up from his state of shock, as his eyes immediately softened at the mustard yellow haired boy, with those glistening umber eyes. "Yuggie... " Bambam said slowly moving towards him. He hugged Yugyeom as tight as he could. "I though he killed you... "
"What no! He was taking hair and blood because his a personal doctor. " Bambam turned around apologising to the doctor and bowing. "It okay Bambam. " The doctor chuckled. "Should we get a coffee and calm down? " Bambam nodded in agreement, before following Yugyeom to their coffee shop. The familiar sound of a bell rang, as they entered. "Welcome to café Bambam. " After they had ordered they took a seat, sipped their coffee and talked about some casual stuff like, what they would do when they got home and stuff like that. "You know this café will always be a memory for me. My favorite café, café Bambam. " Yugyeom said planting a kiss on Bambam's lips. (Please read my speech down below its important. )

The END!!!!!

Guys I'm so happy! I can't believe we have made it this far! Through everything you guys have supported me and I appreciate it more than anything in the world! If you have any questions feel free to have a little chat with me in the comment section! I'd love to end this remembering each and every one of you who read this and will never forget what you've done for me! Tell me what you thought about this story, please do. By the way, if you love ChanBaek read my other story I'm still writing, it's called 'Take me' now this one does have mature content so if you don't like that it fine! 💗🌺