Chapter Twelve - Truth

BAMBAM'S POV

"Bambam are you okay? " I didn't even realise I was crying until, I touched my face, feeling something wet. "I-I'm fine. "
"Bambam let's go home. " I couldn't do anything but nod my head.

*home*

As soon as we sat on the bed, I let out everything. Every tear, every emotion. "Tell me everything. " I looked up to him with a sparkle of guilt in my eyes. The rest of my feelings were just plain sadness. "Yugyeom... I love you. I'm sorry, I know you love someone else I just- I have to tell you. I love you. I do. "
"Bambam be quiet, don't talk, close your eyes. " I'm assuming Yugyeom was going to leave so that I can forget about everything but in stead of that, I felt soft lips against mine.

🥀flashback🥀

I was playing with Yugyeom then I accidentally fell and hovered over him, so close that I gave him a peck.

🥀End of flashback 🥀

I opened my eyes for a second knowing the familiar peck I gave and the familiar lips. Only this time it was a only a kiss. He slightly breathed out, "Bambam, I love you. The person I was talking about was you. That's why I can't hide any of my weaknesses in front of you. I love you so much. Stay with me. I'll me with you forever just stay. " Are foreheads were resting against each other. "How many days do I have with you? "
"You mean how many years. My whole life is for you and, only you. " I nodded my head in agreement. "And mine is only for you, too. We felt our fingers brush against each other and at that moment, we intertwined them together. Seems as if are hands fit perfectly against each other. We fell on the bed with are hands still connected. I closed my eyes, attempting to fall asleep. With all the events that happened today I just couldn't. Knowing Yugyeom was still awake, I thrned to my side and smiled. "Are you bored? " I shook my head in disagreement. "When I'm with you I'm never bored. "
"Me too. " After that we actually closed are eyes and fell asleep. Before I went to sleep I recounted everything that happened today. I was so happy. I felt as if my whole world was shining brightly... because of how much I love him. Is this all just a dream? I woke up seeing no Yugyeom no anything. It's a dream...

A/N: Two or Three more chapters of this story! I don't want to end it but, I'm running out of ideas to be honest. :(