Broken Sisters

Di... I am not going back to Australia and I will be there with you till the end. I don't want any love. My love is only for you. And about Mr. Rudra singh obroi I don't care about him. Soumya said with a calm voice.

Svetlana looked in to her eyes and smiled a little. My dearest little sister, you can't hide anything from me. I know you loved rudra and obrois. The wounds they given to you is still fresh. I don't want to saw you in So much pain. I don't want another heart ache. Please go back for your Di..

Soumyas eyes filled with tears. Di I don't want to cry, We are devils and there is no heart for us to cry. We are bound by revenge and there is no going back. Di... the past is too dark that we can't escape. Don't cry, we have no right to cry. Heart is for heroes and obrois are the heroes and kapoors are devils. Nobody never ask devils about their pain. Nobody never ask how they become like this. Everyone on the other side. They saw only the tears of obrois. I don't understand Di how obrois are best for everyone. They never cared for others. They are too selfish but their every act will be heroic for everyone. Sometimes I feel like they never deserve Anika Di.  Ishana Di too lucky that she escaped from that selfish people. I hate my self for loving them. I hate my self for Chosing them over you.

Di... how can I go away from you. You are the only one who loves me. I don't lose that. I lost my brother and that loss never healed. Now I can't lose you. Life or death we will be together till the end.

Svetlana eyes filled with tears, She know from the beginning soumya never drop her hands. Is it obroi brothers the most loving siblings on earth. No... never it's soumya and svetlana two broken sisters are the best. You can call them devil, evil or whatever but still they care for each other.

Svetlana took Soumyas hand in hers and looked at her with a emotionless face,

Soumya... there is no going back now. After the revenge also we are the same with no life. I don't want this to happen, but destiny trying to play with us. I will try my best to escape you from this haunted pasts. Svetlanas eyes which filled with tears and she cried her heart out after a long time.

With a determined face the two broken souls walked in to a new game to destroy themselves.

Please vote and comment