Anikas Realisation

Obroi Mansion

What the.... I don't understand how they easily come back from jail. Who is the helper? Bhavyas irritated voice echoed in the obroi mansion.

Don't worry bhavya... this time there is no chance for that evil sisters. I will destroy them..Om and rudra also agreed with shivay on that. They know shivay will protect them from everything. He is the pillar of strength.

Bhavya and gauri joined  obrois in the group hug, but Anika is not at all enjoyed the obro moment and nor she joined.

Rudra called her 2 times but she never heard.  And rudra sudden tickling make her realise the present Scenario. Anika with a small smile asked them to carry on the obro moment and excused herself.
It astonished younger obrois also gauri and bhavya.

Why? Why her heart is paining a lot today. Why didn't she joined the obroi moment. Gauri is there, bhavya is there but something is missing. A bubbly cute girl is missing. Her soumya is missing.

My soumya? How can I say my soumya when she betrayed all the obrois. But there is some lies in this whole mess. Now I can see some truths. Soumya is lied about never loving obrois.  She never started her revenge at first, how can I believed that story. I myself experienced how much she loved obrois and how much she loved me. Then Why? I can't forgive her for what she done . She is trying to take away rudra love, how dare she? At the same moment Anika heart stuck on that word. Take away the love? Then what about Soumya?  If she really loved us then how can she at fault?

Anika heart is paining with the thoughts. May be the same things happens to me what should I do?
Ofcource I am going to give him his space and never comeback, but.................. no... She cried with a small voice and Shivay interrupted her thoughts by asking her what happened Anika? 

hmm. . Nothing it's just some random thoughts, nothing important. Her words are some lies to comfort her mind.

But shivay can understand Anika better than anyone. He know something is disturbing her mind. It is better that he doesn't ask her now. He took her in his arms and put her on the bed. Sleep Anika... Shivay caring voice heared and he laid beside her. Shivay is so tired that he slept within minutes.

But Anika can't sleep. Her mind roaming on every incident. Why? Why her heart is aching for the bubbly paratha girl. No... if she is in Soumyas place can she forgive her for accepting bhavya.... no she doesn't want this kind of thoughts. She want to forget everything and sleep well, but little bit she know that this is the start of her sleepless night because now she realise how much pain her paratha girl experienced because of obrois......