Soumya and Bhavya

Sumo.... are you sure about this? Rudra asked again

Saumya got irritated by his questions now. Rudra.... I said i want to go and see bhavya... why dont you take that in to your head? Dont make me angry any more, you promised and now why you are changing your mind?

Ok....ok.. sorry... but...sumo... hmmm... actually...

Soumya looked at his weird face expressions? Rudra.... are you all right? What is the matter.

Rudra smiled sheepishly. Sumo  we will go to bhavyas place. I just contacted her number and her place is far away from here, we need around  9 hours to get there.... so...

So.. what? Soumya looked at him for an answer.

Sumo... i dont fear anyone... i really not have any problem with arhaan, but....

Soumya laughed by seeing his antics. What rudy?

Sumo... to be honest, i am afraid to ask permission from your arhaan bhaiyya . I think he doesnt allow you to go with me alone, what to do?

Soumya didnt control her laugh by seeing rudra. But she controlled it and with a serious face she said, no problem rudy, we both can run away without telling anyone? How is it?

Rudra looked at her unbelievably... Runaway from here... he thought a lot about that in few seconds. Sumo... but when he find out, he and my brothers will chase and find us... where we hide then, for this we really need a good plan... we didnt have a job, so how can we live? Moreover we need a safe place where nobody find us... sumo i think we need moretime to plan for our future.we should make a good plan before we go... rudra told her in one breath.

When rudra stopped talking soumya laughed hard. She cant stop her laugh. Rudra.... i just told you to runaway to see bhavya, and thats too a joke.. i will ask arhaan bhaiyyu for permission.

Rudra face turned crimson red.

Soumya smiled and cupped his cheeks. Oh my cute cry baby.. you are really a duffer dumbel sing obroi..

Rudra felt happiness by hearing soumya calling him crybaby. His heart beated repeatedly.... sumo.. he cupped her cheek also... i missed you... and i missed my self.. i missed you soo much sumo... tears fallen from his eyes... i am sorry sumo... i am sorry for hurting you... i am sorry for droping your hand... i am sorry...my hurt really paining sumo... i am afraid of losing you....i am afraid.
Rudra slowly moved near her and kissed her forehead.

Soumya closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She needed it... just for once... she know she cant go back to rudra... but she needed this moment to save a beautiful memmory for her future.

Sorry rudra, i will be gone before you realise it.... she whispered...

Few hours later

Soumya... then i am also coming with you. Arhaan crossed his arms and looked at her.

Bhaiyyu... please, believe us ,we will come back tomorrow. I promise, nothing will happen to me. Bhaiyyu... i am going with rudra, and you know he will never harm me.

Arhaan sighed. I know pepper. But i cant take such a risk. Okay then i will watch tej for these two days, but you should accept one of my condition.

Soumya nodded. Okay.... what is it?

For your safety, i am sending four bodyguards and they will follow you.

Soumya know... she cant say no to arhaan, then he doesnt allow her to go. Ok bhaiyyu...dont worry about me.

Arhaan hugged her, take care and dont forget to call me.
Rudra... now soumya is your responsibility and i hope you will take care of her.
Rudra smiled and  nodded.