Missing

Shivaay phone rang continuosly. The beep sound broken his sleep. Its 2 0 clock in the night. he wondered, who is calling him at this late.

Anika also woken up from the sleep by hearing the ringtone.

Shivaay took his phone and looked on the screen. Tia.....? her name flashed on the screen.his heart beated fast by an unknown reason.

Hello.. tia.... What happened? His voice is shivered at the end.

Shivaaay.... please come to my house... Soumya... Soumya... She cried.

What happened to soumya? Shivaay shouted on the phone.

Tia cried again. I dont know shivay.. She is Missing. Somu is not here. I searched everywere. i didnt found her. please come....

Shivaay looked at the phone and with a calm voice he told anika, We have to go... Soumya is missing.

Anika looked at shivaay. her heart is really breaking. she dont know what to do. they both quickly ran to the car.

Sometimes later.

When shivay and anika entered the house, they saw tia is sitting on the sofa and crying , her husband is consoling her.

tia... Shivaay called her. Where is soumya? What happened. tell me?

tia cried. I dont know shivay, I just woke up from a nightmare, so i came to the hall for some water. when i noticed the front door,it is not locked. I locked the door at night, that is why i got a sudden thought about soumya. When i went to soumya room to check her, she is not there. we searched her everywhere. but we didnt found.

Shivay sighed. tia you called  her on phone?

Yes shivay. The phone is in her room. she didnt take it. Shivaay.. plese find her. i cant lose her .

shivaay and anika looked at each other. they both ran to soumya room.

they looked on the room and found her cell phone. her phone is locked with password.

Shivay thought about the password sometimes and entered adya and it opened.

Then he checked the call history. both anika and shivaay shocked when they saw the last call. the call is from tej singh obroi.

Bade papa....! Anika exclaimed.

Shivay shook his head. No anika, this cant happen. This is not good.

What shivay... Anika questioned

Shivaay shook his head again. Anika.... Is there possibility that bade papa knows about soumya. i mean he found out about her relation with asad?

no shivaay? This cant happen. then he will surely harm soumya... Anika cried.

noo... never. If he did something to her i will punish him forever. Shivaay shouted.

Anika looked at shivaay. Is it the same shivaay who loved obrois and his kanthan more than anything? but how can we heal that broken heart of my angel. is she forgive us. is she live a normal life?

her thoughts are broken when she heared shivaay talking to someone.

Shivaay dialled om number. but he didnt took the phone. So he dialled rudra.

Rudra took the phone at the second ring. he didnt slept at all. He is on the gim. When he saw shivaay number, he felt an unknown fear

Hello, bhaiyya....

Rudra... listen to me, there is no more time. Go and check bade papa is there. go fast... i will tell you everything. shivaay shouted on the phone.

Rudra wants to ask more questions. but he know.. its something serious and he have to go fast. He opened the door and ran to the hall, where he collided with om.

rudra... what are you doing this time at the night? by the way i saw shivay number on my screen. I am going to his room to ask, why he called? om told rudra.

Rudra took oms hand. om.... don't.
come with me, bhaiyya called and he ask me to check papa is in the room or not?

What? om want to ask more. but instead they both ran to tej singh obrois room. But they doesnt saw him in there. they searched him everywhere and he is not in the house at all.

Om called shivaay. Shivaaay? Where are you? papa is not here! What is happening?

Shivay sighed heavily. om, rudra... You both better come to tias house as soon as possible.