Accident

The phone is ringing continuosly,  bhavya got irritated by the sound.... her good sleep is gone,  she looked at the clock and saw its 7.30 in the morning. She slept peacefully yesterday after a long time. That is when she felt a little weight on her chest and a hand on her waist.. 
She smiled looking at soumya whose head is on bhavyas chest and hugging her with one hand.

She wondered is there is someone like them in this world,  2 womens who married the same man share this kind of relationship.

Her phone rang again and bhavya slowly woken up without disturbing soumya sleep. She picked the phone and walked to the hall.  When she saw who called her she wondered what happened?  Its shivaays  call and she immediately called back...

Bhavya....  worry is evident in his voice..  bhavya...  listen i have no time for explaining,  i know rudra and soumya is there,  please dont inform soumya,  i called rudra and didnt get connected... 

Shivaay.....  what is the matter,  bhavya asked

Shivaay sighed,  bhavya...  arhaans mom and dad,  they got in an accident,  actually an attempt to murder....  they are in the hospital,  i want soumya to be here as soon,  and shivaay ended the call.

Bhavya doesnt know what to do and she saw rudra behind her,  she told him everything and both doesnt know how to tell soumya.

                         -----------

She know something is not right,  otherwise bhavya will not come with them to OM. She and rudra hiding something,  they are not going to tell her what is happening.... her heart beated fastly, she felt the same way before, the day svetlana died... Arhaan..... she shook her head,  not at all... nothing happened to arhaan bhaiyya,  then whom?  Mom and dad,  no...no..they promised they will be there with me..... she doesnt know what to do... they are not giving her phone.

She opened the door and she felt she is going to fall down,  a hospital.. why?  its again a hospital, the day she came here last for swetlana di.. and today again......

Shivaay hugged her and kissed on her forehead... he took her in to the ICU were Arhaan is.

She saw her brother,  her arhaan bhaiyya in a broken form.. prinku is sitting beside him, Soumya doesnt want to see him like that, she doesnt want to see anyone...
She walked infront of the ICU and saw her mom and dad lying there with oxygen masks and a lot of needles.
She felt she is going to fall any time,  before that om took her in to his chest. That is when arhaan saw soumya and he hugged her and kissed on her hair.. Dont worry pepper,  nothing will happens to mom and dad... it will be ok,  you know.... they promised to take care of you and they will never break the promise.

She nodded,  but she know,  it will never be ok... Its always like this. She doesnt uttered a word and sat beside Arhaan.

                 ------------------------

Sir,  we got them... and your are right... its him,  Tej singh obroi behind the accident,  they confessed it... here it is, this is the video.. the man infront of shivaay gave him the Pendrive.

Shivaay,  its again dad,  i dont want to call him dad.. How can he do that?  Again and again.... we should call the police and hand over all the proofs to them... om Said in a determined mind..

They all are in Obroi Mansion.. Prinku,  Arhaan,  Soumya and Bhavya stayed in the hospital.

Shivaay sighed,  before that we have to hear the audio clips which svetlaana given us. We need to know what happened that night to Asad and Harshad. Shivaay goes near the big flower basket fixtuated one corner of the hall. He slowly Took all flowers out and there is a small wooden frame that he opened,  were a small locker can see with a number password.. Shivaay entered the Password and The locker opened and he took a pendrive.

DEVIL WITH A BROKEN HEARTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara