Aching heart

Soumya? What about soumya bhaiyya? I dont want to hear anything about her? She did enough to give us pain. I dont want that Soumya kapoor in our life. She made me a joker, i never ever forgive her...
Rudra angrily said.

Rudraaa.. om shouted, dont you dare to say a word against soumya..

Rudras eyes widened by om words. Om bhaiyya... Do you love her more than me? Why dont you realise that she is not the soumya tendulkar we know. She is a kapoor. She tried her best to destroy us.. he cried.

Indeed she is soumya tendulkar? Shivay whispered.

Rudra looked at shivaay. Soumya tendulkar?

Yes, Rudra.. anika wants to know the real truth behind soumya. So today we started our journey to know more about soumya. Shivay sighed.

And? Rudra questioned, An unknown fear is surrounding around his heart.

Anika closed her eyes, and we found out she is Soumya tendulkar. She is not a kapoor. She is the sister of Asad tendulkar, Owner of Adya Industries.

Adya industries? Rudra asked

Anika nodded her head. Yes, Adya industries. That company is closed and the owners Harshad raichand and Asad tendulkar is missing. And the important thing is bade papa have some role in adya industries closing.

Papa? What are you talking anika bhabhi? Rudra confused with the new information.

We dont know more rudra... We should find out, I think swetlana and soumya is not taking revenge because of kallyani mills, its related to Adya industries. Om whispered.

Rudra only nodded his head. his heart is beating fast.

Shivaay looked at rudra. And we think, that marriage between you and soumya is not fake, its real. She doesnt faked anything. She started her revenge only after she came back from australia.

Gauri looked at everyone. I dont know soumya that much you all know. So it is easy for me to accept bhavya and mis understand soumya. But if there is no fault of soumya here you 4 should answer to her, if she really loved you all, then go.. find out the truth and dont be late..

Rudra only nodded his head. He dont want to hear more. He want to be alone. His heart is aching with the new found informations.

Anika sighed. Gauri we will, because she comes to our life like an angel and this time we are not ready to letting her go..

Rudraa.. go and sleep, We will talk tomorrow.

Everyone dispersed in to their own rooms.

Rudra goes to his room like a lifeless body. He saw bhavya peacefully sleeping on bed. He looked at her and go outside. He sat on the balcony. He thought about their first meeting, the song she sang for shivaay bhaiyya, their nhok jok, the song he sang for her and paratha given to her for forgiveness. The way he called her Sumo and she irritate him by calling dump singh obroi and crybaby. He smiled himself at their childishness. He want to be that old rudy, that does not happen without sumo.

Rudra looked on the sky. Sumo.... I dont know what you are. I will find out the truth, but at the end if you are right, will you forgive me? Will you forgive this dump obroi? Two tear drops fallen from his eyes.

Soumya looked on the sky at the same time. Rudraa.. When my revenge finish, i will be gone forever and ever and never look back to you. You will be happy with your love.