Rumya

Tej looked at the darkness to find who is talking.

Arhaan? His jaws tightened, he felt a sudden anger... this man... he again came to destroy his plan. Tej tightened his grip on soumya.

Arhaan clapped his hands. Mr. Tej, You forgot one thing, i am not an obroi to make mistakes.. i know.... This will happen at the moment soumya decided to shift room. I just nodded an approvel only because i wanted to see.... what extent you can go...

I am her brother, I am not take her hand to drop her in the midway. I already lost someone precious in my life. I cant lose her. If you can play whatever dirty game for money, then just think, what i will do for my sister? Arhaan eyes are red from anger.

Arhaan... tej shouted. You cant.... not this time. My goons are outside. This time i am not going to leave this girl. Tej pushed soumya from the gate to the road. Before falling someone pulled her to his chest.
Soumya opened her eyes and looked at the person who is holding her. Rudraaa..... she whispered.

Rudra hugged her tightly. Soumya felt a sudden happiness by rudras touch.but at the same time she slowly got out from his hold. Thank you rudra... she told him and ran in to arhaan hands.

Arhaan hold her with his one hand.

Tej singh obroi.... rudra shouted, I hate you... moreover i hate my self because i am your son. How dare you to touch my sumo? Mr. Tej singh, your goons are outside... go call an ambulace and send them in hospital...

Tej shook his head. No.... again he failed. He cant, now his own blood is against him. Before it goes out of control, he should sent soumya from this world. He closed his eyes. He know, what he should do.

Thank you rudra... arhaan said and then looked at soumya.
Pepper. I am here, noone will heart you. Come... we can go and sleep in my room.

Soumya shook her head. No... no arhaan bhaiyya.. not at all... if i chose to stay with you in that room, then i cant get away from my fear. I want to live in this house like before. I want to let go everything in the past by my own. She pleaded.

Pepper.... arhaan caressed her head. I cant.... i cant take such a risk again. How can i sleep peacefully if you are not near me..

Rudra looked at the brother sister duo. Both are stubborn as hell. Arhaan is right, because letting soumya in a room alone in this house is a very big risk. But at the same time soumya has her own reasons. He cant blame her.

Arhaan.... Sumo..... i have a suggestion. Dont misunderstand me. Rudra sighed.

Arhaan and soumya stared rudra to know what is his suggestion.

Hmm... Why dont soumya shift in to my room. We stayed together before also. I mean, i will use the couch and she can use the bed. Believe me, i will not harm her and i can assure you that. Rudra took a deep breath.

Soumya cant bealieve her ears what she heared. Isnt rudra mad? Arhaan bhaiyyu is going to slap him... She closed her eyes tightly that she dont want to see arhaan reaction.

Arhaan stared rudra.. This man have the guts to ask . But he is not angry at all. He know rudra hurted soumya too much. He know rudra doesnt deserve soumya but also he clearly know that whatever the reason is this is the only man he can believe in this house.

Arhaan doesnt like rudra for what he did, but he know that rudra regretting everything he did in the past. Moreover somewere in this mans heart his pepper have a place. Today he saw how much he cared soumya.

When arhaan opened his room  to check on soumya, He saw rudra sat on the floor near soumyas room, he is looking at the door... when he saw arhaan rudra smiled at him and walked away. Sometimes later arhaan also gone for sleep. He cant sleep very well that soumya is not near him.