Shekavat vs obrois

Gauri walked inside anika room and closed her room.

She smiled and told gauri to sit beside her.

Anika came back from USA yesterday night. So she didnt get a chance to talk with gauri.

Anika di... tell me... you met arhaan..?

She nodded her head.

Di, He will come,Isnt it di? tell me, tell me about him... What he said? Is he really loves soumya? Is he ready to take care her? Gauri is worried, Worried about arhaan, If he said no and never came back, what will they do? How they escape soumya from this trap?

Anika shake her head. Gauri... be calm... he will come.. i met him and told everything and you know what he did?

Gauri shook her head, no di.. isnt he sad? He take it without any feelings?

No... no gauri. He cried... cried infront of me like a small child. I saw a man who is broken. I feel so sad for him. I never so a man crying like that in a public place infront of a girl. He doesnt mind about his surroundings, he is not bothered at all my presense. I think he lost his mind at the moment i told him everything. This is the best decision we ever made gauri.. but i feel something will change.....

What? Gauri questioned.

We want him to take soumya away from this obrois, i dont think he will go that easily. I feel he will destroy whoever hurted soumya. He will destroy the person who is the reason for her brothers death. I know he will do that, because he is more than we thought. He is very very close to soumya and her brothers. Gauri... i feel like, there is a storm coming..
......

Gauri nodded and smiled. If there is a storm, it made by this people and they deserve it... they both are ready to face anything now.because now they both chosing soumya over everything.

Some noises from outside broken the thought of anika and gauri. They both ran to the corridor to know whats happening.

Soumya came again to obroi mansion. She know they will never support her, but there is a hope, hope that she can convince anyone. How can she live in this world without getting justice to her brothers. The man who killed her brothers is living here and ther is no proof in her hand to prove the truth.

Bade bhaiyya, bade waal baale bhaiyyaaa..... anika di..... Rudy.... please, anyone please listen to me once. She cried her heart out. Security came and try to take her outside, but she is stubborn. She will not go without getting justice .

Tej singh obroi saw soumya standing infront of his house. He opened the door and looked soumya.... this girl is giving him difficulties. Why didnt she go away? He is verymuch angry about her... he thought he will kill her without knowing anyone, but he know it cant be easy, because his family doesnt beleive him. He have to find a way to wipe out soumya from his life. He sighed.

Look soumya. I dont want any drama infront of my house. Get lost before i call police.

Soumya got angry, she want to kill this man who broke her family. This is the last chance for her to get justice. She grab his collar and looked in to his eyes. Her eyes are red. Tej felt an unknown fear when he saw her eyes. He saw pure hatred in that eyes.

Younger obrois, daadi, jhanvi, Pinky, shakthi,bhavya, gauri and anika everyone came in to the scene. They all looked at soumya in astonishment. What gotten in to her. When they looke at her, its like she is not normal at all.

Suddenly soumya took a knife which she hided in her pocket and try to attack tej. Before it touched his body, shivaay grabbed soumya hand. He cant control her. She is shivering and getting mad more and more. Rudra and om also grabbed her to back off. Her hand still holding tej shirt. When tej cant get away from her, jhanvi came inbetween and try to take soumya hands from tej. But soumya got angry and she pulled janvi and her balance gone, before jhanvi fall to the mud, Om pulled his mom to him. A sudden angriness took over him and he grabbed soumya and pulled her outside..the force is too high that she fallen ,