Haunting Memmories

Tamatar...Wake up, it's 9.00.

Please bhaiyyu... I want to sleep. Don't disturb me.

My naughty Tamatar, I want to go to office. If you don't want to wake up, just get up from my hand and then sleep.

No.... I can't sleep without you bhaiyyu...

Oh god, tamatar...you have to attend college and I am late for office. Wake up..... other wise I will tickle you.

That's when it happened, a bucket of water splashed on asad and soumya.

With a thud soumya and asad screamed, harsh bhaiyya/ harsh. ............

Harshad laughed loud, and shrugged his shoulder, it's not my fault you both bro-sis need it everyday for waking up at time.

Asad looked at him and glared, harsh... you know I woke up already. It's not my fault, it's hers.. how can I wake up when her head on my arms?

Harshad smiled, Asad... it's your fault. She is big enough to sleep alone. But you feel like she is a child, that's why my pumpkin can't sleep without you...

Asad smiled and said who talking this, you spoiled her every time more than me? Isn't there chocolate in your hands today also...

Bhaiyyu, don't you dare to say I am spoiled and without chocolate how can I live? She shown her puppy face..

Don't do that Tamatar. You try to influence us. Go, freshen up and comeback. Then we can eat breakfast. No chocolate at the morning.Asad glared her.

Bhaiyyu... you two forgot one thing... my morning gift.

Both smiled and kissed either side of her cheek. She kissed them back.

OK now I am going to the bathroom. When I came back, I want my chocolate, if I didn't ate chocolate, I am going to be a slim girl and how can you two call me Tamatar and pumpkin then, she smiled sheepishly and looked at them....

That's when her heart beaten fast, where is bhaiyyu and harsh bhaiyya... She screamed.... bhaiyyu...... harsh bhaiyya..... bhaiyyu.....

Svetlana heared soumya scream and ran to her room. When she looked at her, she saw a sleeping soumya scraming for her bhaiyyu and harsh bhaiyya.. it's another nightmare for soumya. Svetlana heart ached for her little sister. She ran to her and took soumya in her chest, Soumya....shhhh....don't cry it's just a nightmare. .. Wake up... Wake up

Soumya suddenly woke up from her dream and looked at svetlana. Tears streaming through her eyes. She cried her heart out and hugged svetlana.

Di... Di ..... I want my bhaiyyu.... I want my bhaiyyu and harsh bhaiyya.. she cried and hugged svetlana tightly.

Svetlana doesn't said any thing. She just caressed her hair. Sometimes later sleep took over soumya and she slept by laying her head on svetlana chest, but svetlana doesn't get any sleep..

Asad and Harshad, she miss them soo much. Asad is her little brother and best friend. Harshad.....Harshad her love......First love, not at all first it's her last love also. There is nobody who can take his place in her heart. She smiled at the thought of Harshad and asad. Then she heared soumya small cries in sleep. She looked at her.. My little pumpkin... you lost 2 precious souls in your life. Then her face hardened... She whispered... Soumya... I promise you, I will destroy obrois like they destroyed us and your little beautiful family........

Guys, I am going to add new characters in this story. Asad is her brother here and Harshad is a cousin. You can see both of them in the upcoming chapters.

If you like it, please vote and comment